Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 - Primary season! Duck (questions) season!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 - Primary season! Duck (questions) season!

So I saw more clips from the debate last night. Wow. These guys HATE each other. I've never seen anything like this.

Wolf Bltzer just got hit by three semis racing along the highway.

The one thing I hated was the hooting and screaming from the audience.
    Last edited by dxmnkd316; 02-26-2016, 07:07 AM.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      I only made it through the first 45 minutes of the debate. "Pile on Trump" would have worked better when the field was twice as large. And Cruz and Rubio still took shots at each other when they needed to spend all their time taking down Lucifer.
      Not Lucifer. Caesar
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
        Sounds like the good ol' days at BU... Jack and Bernie do look vaguely alike...
        Agreed.
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

I had no idea it would be that funny, or I would have watched. I kept expecting the ghost of Chris Farley to stumble in shouting from stage right.
          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

donald j. Trump
            republican presidential candidate
            · 12 hrs ·

we have a trade deficit with mexico of $58 billion. The wall is $10-12 billion. They’re going to pay for it! ‪#‎gopdebate‬
            epic.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

"If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you." - Lindsay Graham.

Score one for the Southern Belle.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                The one thing I hated was the hooting and screaming from the audience.
                A Republican debate is just another NASCAR race. The audience is there for the crashes and blood.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                  "If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you." - Lindsay Graham.

Score one for the Southern Belle.
                  That was pretty funny!

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

The Wall got 10 feet taller last night. Trump's going to crush Cruz and Rubio on Tuesday.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      The Wall got 10 feet taller last night. Trump's going to crush Cruz and Rubio on Tuesday.
                      Perfect response for this crowd.
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I know its not important, but is Rubio like 5' 5" and 120 lbs? He looked a foot shorter than Trump on stage. He was like the pipsqueak kid mouthing off to the school bully because the principal is standing right there so he won't get backhanded at that moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          I know its not important, but is Rubio like 5' 5" and 120 lbs? He looked a foot shorter than Trump on stage. He was like the pipsqueak kid mouthing off to the school bully because the principal is standing right there so he won't get backhanded at that moment.
                          Whenever Rubio would take a shot at Trump, he'd get a big grin on his face and immediately look to the crowd for approval. "They like me! They really like me!"
                          Last edited by GrinCDXX; 02-26-2016, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Rubio returned to his robot ways this morning on CBS. He must've called Trump a "con man" five times in the span of three minutes and otherwise repeated the same talking points ad nauseam, even when they had nothing to do with the question asked.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                              Rubio returned to his robot ways this morning on CBS. He must've called Trump a "con man" five times in the span of three minutes and otherwise repeated the same talking points ad nauseam, even when they had nothing to do with the question asked.
                              And the wall will be 20' higher now. Trump is going to crush him like a grape.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                And the wall will be 20' higher now. Trump is going to crush him like a grape.
                                If Trump gets elected, the Mexicans will be building a wall, like he says. Problem is, it will be on their side of the Rio Grande, and our Canadian friends may build one too.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X