Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 - Primary season! Duck (questions) season!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 - Primary season! Duck (questions) season!

mookie's pants are wet
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

This debate is a volkswagon full of clowns running into a wall at 150mph.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Trump is getting kitty raped in this debate, but it won't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Trump is getting kitty raped in this debate, but it won't matter.
          Stephen Hayes (Fox News Right Wing Pundit) is calling Trump an unmitigated disaster. It's going to be hilarious when Trump wins Texas and Florida.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Cruz and Rubio's guys clearly got together and agreed to throw the kitchen sink at Trump. Not going to likely matter, but it's about time.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

mookie changed pants, and now THESE are wet
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

This is ridiculous. These guys are running for President? You're ****ing kidding me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  This is ridiculous. These guys are running for President? You're ****ing kidding me.
                  Fox ran a show about this a few years ago. Fringe.
                  Fit the characters to the candidates.

--------

@lbarronlopez: "If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, no one would convict you." -- Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
                  Last edited by joecct; 02-25-2016, 10:37 PM.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

http://gawker.com/watch-three-candid...-fi-1761419261
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

My lord...I dont know what was worse the two dickless ones arguing over who has the less tiny cock or the fact that Rubio is so worthless he couldnt even get in a proper comment and just stood there giggling like a 3 year old who just heard his dad say the "F" word. The leadership of the GOP should hang their heads in shame that these are the 3 main guys fighting it out for the nomination. It used to be idiots like Palin were the minority, now they run the party.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHa. That is a amazing. Donald's trump just played tee all with them. It's amazing to see someone fight a two-front war and win.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Rubio... just stood there giggling like a 3 year old who just heard his dad say the "F" word. .
                          Oh my god. That's a perfect description.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            I assumed you were going here.

BTW, no fed is going to quit under Trump. But they're going to so slow-walk every part of every action it'll make these guys look hot foot.

Edit: crap, it looks like it's not obvious from that article, but that period is infamous for citizens who were engaged in law suits selling their homes and moving to the capital where they would sometimes wait decades to have their case tried.

i.e., they were really slooooooooooooooooooooooooooow bureaucrats.

My bad. Joke's not funny if it has to be explained.
                            It's called "work-to-rule". If you got out of the ivory tower you'd know that.

(And it's a very effective tactic)
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              the key to a dynamic future is everybody getting stoned to the bejeezus and worshiping a crotchety old man
                              Sounds like the good ol' days at BU... Jack and Bernie do look vaguely alike...

Comment

I only made it through the first 45 minutes of the debate. "Pile on Trump" would have worked better when the field was twice as large. And Cruz and Rubio still took shots at each other when they needed to spend all their time taking down Lucifer.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X