Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 - Primary season! Duck (questions) season!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 - Primary season! Duck (questions) season!

Originally posted by geezer View Post
    In the age of reality TV addictions, we all knew this is where we were headed in lieu of wisdom and dignity. Ladies and gentlemen, President Donald J. Trump.
    I have more faith in the American people than that!

The only thing that might be a problem is sanctimonious Sanders supporters picking up their bong, I mean, ball and going home. Is anybody else sick of this subset of people making the same tired arguments about how the Global Corporate Oligarchy is beaming signals into our heads and anybody not joining the cult is on the other side? I can't figure out where Bernieworld ends and the X-Files begins?
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post

The only thing that might be a problem is sanctimonious Sanders supporters picking up their bong, I mean, ball and going home. Is anybody else sick of this subset of people making the same tired arguments about how the Global Corporate Oligarchy is beaming signals into our heads and anybody not joining the cult is on the other side? I can't figure out where Bernieworld ends and the X-Files begins?
      I don't. They elected W twice. That's all I need to know.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Maybe you're not asking me, unless you've forgotten my earlier pledges of support for Bernie, but I see it as more a long-overdue dose of honesty and breath of fresh air. It's just sad that his personal frailty was exposed in the last debate, and his chance at the nomination put to rest.
        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

This is the level of rhetoric I expect from a Republican.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
            Maybe you're not asking me, unless you've forgotten my earlier pledges of support for Bernie, but I see it as more a long-overdue dose of honesty and breath of fresh air. It's just sad that his personal frailty was exposed in the last debate, and his chance at the nomination put to rest.
            I'm not talking about Bernie himself, who's better than a lot of his supporters are. To my knowledge he hasn't delved too much into some global corporate-media cabal that's secretly controlling our thoughts and our lives. Or if he has I missed it.

What I'm talking about is every time the guy loses a race or a debate its the same old tired crap. He gets no coverage (really? at this point? Have we EVER had a candidate win NH and NOT get media coverage?). The Corporate Oligarchy fears him!!!! If so, the Corporate Oligarchy apparently doesn't have a lot of actual power as its preferred candidate, Jebbers! paid about 1M per vote that he ended up receiving before he mercifully ended his campaign. Besides Sanders campaign doesn't lack money.

Not everything is a conspiracy theory (unless you're voting Trump ) and not everybody who questions Sanders proposals sold their soul to our Wall St. overlords in exchange for keeping our minimum wage jobs.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

We need these people at Trump rallies.

(Be sure to blow up the cartoon in the Comments.)
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post

OK, we get it, you are the undisputed **** poster on the forum. No one is coming for your crown. Can you tone down the rhetoric already?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  I see Beck's case of Nazi Tourette's is as bad as ever.

Comment

(Conservative Pundit) @DemsRRealRacist: Look, if we don't nominate OUR empty-suit globalist puppet, we're never going to beat THEIR grasping globalist crone in the general. Period!
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      (Conservative Pundit) @DemsRRealRacist: Look, if we don't nominate OUR empty-suit globalist puppet, we're never going to beat THEIR grasping globalist crone in the general. Period!
                      That's one hell of a Rubio endorsement. No wonder Mitt lost.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
                        OK, we get it, you are the undisputed **** poster on the forum. No one is coming for your crown. Can you tone down the rhetoric already?
                        No.

Next question?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          To be fair, most Democratic slogans consist of "Go check out the other guy. I'll wait."
                          Cornell University

Comment

The science of why Ted Cruz is so freaking creepy.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Frankly I don't see why everyone on the right just doesn't go all in on Trump. Really its not a matter of his stance on issues that worries them. Its his style. Well, his style is 1000% more interesting apparently than everybody else combined running for the GOP nomination, coupled with record crowds and record turnout. So, what's the real problem? My guess is its because he's a total wildcard. I completely agree, but if you're a wingnut you can support a wildcard who agrees with you most of the time or get a Hilly/Bernie Prez who agrees with you little to none of the time.

Rubio got his @ ss fed to him by a 400 pound slob who dropped out of the race a week later. He's been overshadowed by a circus clown for the last 6 months. What exactly do people think the Clinton people are going to do to him? Trump can take a punch? Rubio? Not from what I've seen so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                The science of why Ted Cruz is so freaking creepy.
                                The "huge a-hole" line cracks me up every time.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X