Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 - Primary season! Duck (questions) season!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 - Primary season! Duck (questions) season!

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
    Vermin Supreme is performance art/political satire protesting "the lies people are fed by the media and government" and those ~250 votes he got are protest votes ("none of the above"), or people that just think he is funny. They didn't actually want him to be president. People actually think Ben Carson would be a good president and are stupid enough to vote for him. So there is that difference...

People claim to the Pastafarians too, but no one actually believes the FSM is real.
    But Vermin Supreme did get ~250 votes and a former Governor (O'Malley) of Maryland got ~620. So, ... where's the magic cut line between carnival side show "protest votes" and "actually want him to be President"?
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      The Republican Vermin Supreme is leading the pack.
      So that's what that thing on his head is.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        She's actually a little better, now, as long as she doesn't screech.
        Will she cough? Will she bark like a dog?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Donald Trump will not campaign in Laurel, MD this season.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
            And somewhere the leaders of the Democratic party are very, very quietly applauding this. When 2/3 of the women getting abortions are minorities and below the poverty line, it just insures a future generation of voters who vote (D).
            It would probably be better if you just didnt post this....
            Last edited by Handyman; 02-23-2016, 04:40 PM.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              One of your URLs is a dupe. Should it be 's000' or 's040'?
              You may have missed the line that says, "Yes, there are two that are the same."

I went back and double checked. There are two candidates that line up.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                Donald Trump will not campaign in Laurel, MD this season.
                Why wouldn't they give him a Hardy welcome?

Wait ... wrong thread.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  You may have missed the line that says, "Yes, there are two that are the same."

I went back and double checked. There are two candidates that line up.
                  You're right, I derped.

My picks:

Rubio - 2
                  Cruz - 3
                  Trump/Kasich - 1, 4

Comment

From The Atlantic:

As Molly noted earlier, the Nevada GOP's 2012 caucus went poorly. So the party implemented an even stranger method to count ballots. Under the new system, ballots will be "sealed in envelopes and turned over to about 150 site managers, who will tally the results, phone them in to the county parties and send photos of the results through their smartphones." What could go wrong?
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

How did the 2012 Nevada caucus go "poorly"? Unless Romney was truly hated by the party, he won a landslide and 20 of the 28 delegates. Ron Paul only won the two counties where prostitution is a Top 2-3 industry.

Comment

Sam Stein Verified account
                        ‏@samsteinhp

First wave of Nevada exit polls DO seem odd

Trump: 86%
                        Rubio: 1%
                        Cruz 1%
                        Kasich: 1%
                        Carson: .5%
                        Jeb!: .5%
                        Gilmore 10%
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          Sam Stein Verified account
                          ‏@samsteinhp

First wave of Nevada exit polls DO seem odd

Trump: 86%
                          Rubio: 1%
                          Cruz 1%
                          Kasich: 1%
                          Carson: .5%
                          Jeb!: .5%
                          Gilmore 10%
                          Reading, reading, still not sure what's wroOOOLY CRAP.
                          Code:

Comment

Apparently that was a joke, but on the true side, Trump crashed a caucus site where Glenn Beck was pushing for Ted Cruz and did what he does.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Apparently that was a joke, but on the true side, Trump crashed a caucus site where Glenn Beck was pushing for Ted Cruz and did what he does.
                              Dis gonna be good
                              Code:

Comment

if twas a joke, the least they coulda done was give jeb! a negative share
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X