• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Project Runway!

****, I missed last night

Comment

Do you have Comcast? If you do, go to On Demand, then TV Entertainment, then Lifetime (have to scroll down to the next screen) and you'll find Project Runway. Episodes are free. They have something called Extras too, but I haven't looked at them so no clue on those.

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
      HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
      HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Thanks- watched it on re-run last night. The guy who was off disappointed me. Even more shocking was that Tim G. had such a strong reaction. I liked the dress a bit more than the trench coat thing but some of the stuff was just amazing. I love when they do those types of challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
          And Johnny was "aufed" for cause.
          Didn't he know this is shown on TV and the lies would be aired?
          I was shocked to see his attitude go from the first episode of 'I'm a recovering drug addict, this is my chance to really improve myself and show my worth" to his last attitude of "I really don't give a rat's *** and I'll lie to stay on the show". Pretty disappointing. He stopped realizing this golden chance he had.

That one dude was right in calling him out as a lair on the runway. That lie could have kept Johnny in the show and that dude auffed.
          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Anyone know what's up with the rotating judges thing? Michael hasn't been on in weeks and neither has Nina. Not good.
            My Four Favorite teams:
            RIT and anyone who is beating Canisius
            Cornell and anyone who is beating Harvard

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. - James Madison

I am not afraid of terrorism, and I want the Government to stop being afraid on my behalf. I understand that it will not be possible to stop all terrorist acts. I am not afraid!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattS View Post
              Anyone know what's up with the rotating judges thing? Michael hasn't been on in weeks and neither has Nina. Not good.
              I don't know, but I miss them.
              GO DU !!!

Comment

I don't know, but I miss them.
                SO far they had the guy that had marbles in his mouth and then the blonde guy that sort of looked embalmed

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                  SO far they had the guy that had marbles in his mouth and then the blonde guy that sort of looked embalmed
                  From what I recall Marbles was a fashion icon I'd never heard of and Blondie was Tommy Hilfiger.
                  GO DU !!!

Comment

From what I recall Marbles was a fashion icon I'd never heard of and Blondie was Tommy Hilfiger.
                    Blondie was without a doubt the wierdest person. His demeanor was strange, his appearance was- well he looked embalmed. His face didn't move naturally.

Comment

Looks like Michael will be on next week.

Was surprised they kept the girl last night. Thought the guy was way more creative. Plus I absolutely hate looking at her. Her haircut does absolutely nothing for her. Every time I see it I cringe. (stupid I know but geese what is she thinking?)
                      Last edited by leswp1; 09-25-2009, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                        Looks like Michael will be on next week.

Was surprised they kept the girl last night. Thought the guy was way more creative. Plus I absolutely hate looking at her. Her haircut does absolutely nothing for her. Every time I see it I cringe. (stupid I know but geese what is she thinking?)
                        I was shocked they ditched Ramon. I thought 1 of the 2 boring girls would get the ax. He is usually way more creative than those 2 and had at least 2 top 3 finishes. On the flip side, this was his second outfit he had to abandon and start over, I guess his vision/taste is just a bit too clouded at this point in his life.

I must say, that Christopher guy really makes some great looking clothes (even though he's from rodentsota). That outfit/hair/look from last night really captivated me. I'd love to see the wife in that. That's the first time I ever saw an outfit on the show and wanted to get it for her. I'm afraid for him because the preview showed him bursting into tears. It's one of those team things, those are generally trainwrecks.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                          I was shocked they ditched Ramon. I thought 1 of the 2 boring girls would get the ax. He is usually way more creative than those 2 and had at least 2 top 3 finishes. On the flip side, this was his second outfit he had to abandon and start over, I guess his vision/taste is just a bit too clouded at this point in his life.

I must say, that Christopher guy really makes some great looking clothes (even though he's from rodentsota). That outfit/hair/look from last night really captivated me. I'd love to see the wife in that. That's the first time I ever saw an outfit on the show and wanted to get it for her. I'm afraid for him because the preview showed him bursting into tears. It's one of those team things, those are generally trainwrecks.
                          Not sure what the team things prove. Never seem to add anything except for drama and not in a way that I find augments the show or my enjoyment of show.

Comment

What an interesting challange that was. I thought the gals who dyed the dresses grey were going to get mailed for that.

Christopher dodges a bullet last week with as so-so outfit. This week he dodged it again, this time with a hideous outfit. It looked just as Koors described it. My backing of Christopher is waining. He is from rodentsota afterall.

Comment

I was happy that Eperson was gone. He grated on my nerves. I was glad the woman (who I keep wanting to call Ulli) won.

How bout that chick needing the feathers and the SHORT dress. She needed a filter.

Comment

I was shocked last night Christopher did not get auffed. The gal who did get axed was more solid than Christopher. He's either brillaint or crappy. She was steady good.

Comment

Working...
                                X