Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Project Runway!

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    They could have booted Althea lst week based on that aweful design and execution. That was Christopher's chance right there. Had he wow'ed them, he may have snuck in ahead of her.

I'm rooting for small town girl Carol Hannah. Irina is just too full of herself. Althea is ok, but her short lived alliance with Irina against Logan was a bummer. You can think the world of yourself without disparaging others.

And the question last week "Who should go to Bryant Park with you?" is a total waste of time. It's pointless what they say, all it does is gash people's feelings.
    This show hasn't been as riveting as the last few years. The weekly interchange between certain judges and contestants was lost Less personality all around except for Irkina. . She irritated me right from the get-go. Stabbing Althea after encouraging Althea to submarine Logan showed her true character Nice looking package with slimy, smelly insides.

I think Irina will win which bums me out. Carol Hannah might do it (But I want her to win). Althea would shock me.

Comment

I'm rooting for small town girl Carol Hannah. Irina is just too full of herself. Althea is ok, but her short lived alliance with Irina against Logan was a bummer. You can think the world of yourself without disparaging others.
      She's my favorite also. I wasn't impressed with Irina's black line. I hope its just editing trying to put some drama with Carol Hannah being sick. I guess I missed earlier that she is self tought.

Comment

I thought Irina was going to be tough to beat but YUCK from what I have seen so far. She needs an ego-ectomy. Whether it was editing or not she is insufferable. I was a bit more impressed with Althea than I thought I would be.

Comment

And what the F was that purple thing that Carol Hannah has that is supposed to be a ???dress???

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            I thought Irina was going to be tough to beat but YUCK from what I have seen so far. She needs an ego-ectomy. Whether it was editing or not she is insufferable. I was a bit more impressed with Althea than I thought I would be.
            She made some high class looking pieces in the past and thats what I expected from her. Last night I was suprised with the t-shirts. I like that she is going to disregard the judges suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by BearPaw View Post
              She made some high class looking pieces in the past and thats what I expected from her. Last night I was suprised with the t-shirts. I like that she is going to disregard the judges suggestions.
              I do too. Good Night Irene-a.

I wonder what the monster black gown with 20 yds of hemming is about. they mentioned it but they haven't shown it since. Hmm. Part of the guessing is watching the foreshadowing that occurs in the editing.

Comment

Bummer city, Irina wins. I knew the judges would love the 1930's sci-fi hats. I was hoping the hip and sellable Althea collection would dislodge the too black Irina collection. Maybe Althea's was just too hip and too retail ready and not "high" fashion.

Carrol Hannah's collection was nice, but there wasn't a theme running through it. Had she took that great first piece with the goldy/bronze/black color pallet and built off of that she would have had a dynamite collection.
                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Bummer city, Irina wins. I knew the judges would love the 1930's sci-fi hats. I was hoping the hip and sellable Althea collection would dislodge the too black Irina collection. Maybe Althea's was just too hip and too retail ready and not "high" fashion.

Carrol Hannah's collection was nice, but there wasn't a theme running through it. Had she took that great first piece with the goldy/bronze/black color pallet and built off of that she would have had a dynamite collection.
                  I got a migraine and missed it. Was mega disappointed in Irina winning. She was such an objectionable person to watch!! Will need to find it on On Demand or something. GRR.

Comment

I got a migraine and missed it. Was mega disappointed in Irina winning. She was such an objectionable person to watch!! Will need to find it on On Demand or something. GRR.
                    I had a migrane afterwards....of course Irina was whining Althea was copying her make-up look as well, but she didn't call her out on the runway. I bet had she lost she would have.

Comment

http://www.mylifetime.com/on-tv/shows/project-runway#

The final show isn't on the site yet but should be in a day or two.

I'm not surprised Irina won because the designer thats a bit out there usually wins. I thought Irinas and Altheas line had similarities. Altheas looked messy. I loved Carol Hannahs. Her designs could be on the best dressed list.

Comment

You got is absolutely right. This is why she didn't win.

I think Irina won simply because she had a cohesive theme.
                        My Four Favorite teams:
                        RIT and anyone who is beating Canisius
                        Cornell and anyone who is beating Harvard

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. - James Madison

I am not afraid of terrorism, and I want the Government to stop being afraid on my behalf. I understand that it will not be possible to stop all terrorist acts. I am not afraid!!!!

Comment

Project Runway Season ??
                          Season 2 on Lifetime starts Thursday, January 14, 2010.

Everybody ready to hear Heidi's "Auf Weidersen"?
                          GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                            Project Runway Season ??
                            Season 2 on Lifetime starts Thursday, January 14, 2010.

Everybody ready to hear Heidi's "Auf Weidersen"?
                            I almost forgot about it.....Thanks vizoroo

It's weird to an old fart like me to have 2 seasons virtually back to back. To me it's more like season 1-A and 1-B. But yes, I am ready for it.

Comment

I almost forgot about it.....Thanks vizoroo

It's weird to an old fart like me to have 2 seasons virtually back to back. To me it's more like season 1-A and 1-B. But yes, I am ready for it.
                              Seems odd to me too!

But I'm really, really tired of Law and Order Marathons
                              GO DU !!!

Comment

This local TV station has switched to showing the "Mary Tyler Moore Show" and the "Bob Newhart Show" back to back in the 9-10 pm time slot, 2 shows which I really love and have been immensely enjoying, so I will have to miss on Thursdays I guess. I also watched "Chopped" Tuesdays 9-10 too, but I could catch that another night and still watch Mary and Bob.

I think all of us Runway Watchers should take a shot at picking the end of season winner tonight, or maybe just narrowing down to the top 3. Season 1A was rather predictable.

Comment

Working...
                                X