Project Runway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Project Runway!

Me too. I thought Logan was gone. That was BORING!

Comment

Supposedly Logan is eye candy so he will stay.

What would reality tv be without someone who is brilliant one week and horrible the next. It's like the proverbial train wreck. That is why Christopher is still there.

Steady = Boring. That won't get people to watch or buy garments. That is why she is gone.
      My Four Favorite teams:
      RIT and anyone who is beating Canisius
      Cornell and anyone who is beating Harvard

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. - James Madison

I am not afraid of terrorism, and I want the Government to stop being afraid on my behalf. I understand that it will not be possible to stop all terrorist acts. I am not afraid!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattS View Post
        Supposedly Logan is eye candy so he will stay.

What would reality tv be without someone who is brilliant one week and horrible the next. It's like the proverbial train wreck. That is why Christopher is still there.

Steady = Boring. That won't get people to watch or buy garments. That is why she is gone.
        For eye candy they haven't shown him that much (well, except the one time in the muscle shirt for all of 1 second) He is boring.

ANyone have a prediction on who wins?

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          For eye candy they haven't shown him that much (well, except the one time in the muscle shirt for all of 1 second) He is boring.

Irina and Althea appear to be 2 of the strongest competitors.

But I have to ask, did Althea say bull rider when she made the matador move on the runway?
          GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            Christopher. I'll reveal why if he wins or when he gets auffed.

I kind of like Irina, Althea or Carol Hannah, though. The guys just don't seem to be as strong.
            I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post

I kind of like Irina, Althea or Carol Hannah, though. The guys just don't seem to be as strong.
              I think the girls are stronger but the strongest one for some reason irritates me. She just rubs me the wrong way but sjhe definitely has the strongest designs. I think it is Irina.

Comment

Christopher dodged another bullet last night. I don't think his outfit was as bad as the judges said. I saw Arizona in his piece. Maybe they'll keep him around for the wow factor at Bryant Park. Perhaps Irina, Althea and Carol Hannah will all be too conventional and the show will be a bore. Kind of why I think the judges on "The fashion Show" kept James Paul around to the end. You never knew what he was going to come up next with, but you knew it would be WAY outthere.

But I just don't see the guys making it to the final 3.
                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Mr Les thought Christopher was gone. I liked his outfit. I thought the guy who lost was bad but cumulatively he was better than some of the others. I liked the grey dress with the crazy neclace thing the best.

Comment

All females at Bryant Park?

Comment

Althea keeps getting by but never has to explain herself.

Irina grates me.

Christopher is OK, the judges don't think so.

Logan is just shaky.

Comment

Logan was auff'ed. Not a big surprise, but I thought Gordana's outfit was hideously boring. At least Logan's had some character.

Christopher hangs on another week. I think he's just too raw of a talent at this point in his life to contend, even though he's 30 and the 3 young top end gals are all younger than him.

Irina is really turning out to be a snotty, arrogant gal. I'd love to see her get slapped down once.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                          Logan was auff'ed. Not a big surprise, but I thought Gordana's outfit was hideously boring. At least Logan's had some character.

Christopher hangs on another week. I think he's just too raw of a talent at this point in his life to contend, even though he's 30 and the 3 young top end gals are all younger than him.

Irina is really turning out to be a snotty, arrogant gal. I'd love to see her get slapped down once.
                          I have felt that way about Irina from the get go. Talented but entitled and way to righteous about herself. I absolutely love how she was all into complaining with Althea about Logan copying and then throws her under the bus on the runway. I LOL when she was slapped down.

Was not as impressed with Carol Hannah as the judges were. Thought Christopher should have ripped off the bottom white cloud of his dress and then he would have had a stunner.

Comment

So, since he didn't make it to Bryant Park...
                            I know it's kind of stupid, but I've never seen it before, so I thought maybe there was something to it. Whenever I would check the Info button on the Dish about the upcoming episode, it would list Michael Kors, Nina Garcia, and Christopher Straub. I thought maybe they knew something I didn't. That's all.

However, I did pick the three that did go. So, I've got that going for me...
                            I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Irina, Carol Hannah and Althea were the cream of the crop and the cream rises to the top. Jordana and Christopher were lucky to last as long as they did.

How do we characterize the finalists?
                              Irina--Annoying
                              Althea--a bit of a ditz
                              Carol Hannah--small town girl

I'm tuning in tonight. Really hope Michael Kors and Nina Garcia are on hand for the finals. Musical judges chair has been a little disconcerting.
                              GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                                Irina, Carol Hannah and Althea were the cream of the crop and the cream rises to the top. Jordana and Christopher were lucky to last as long as they did.

How do we characterize the finalists?
                                Irina--Annoying
                                Althea--a bit of a ditz
                                Carol Hannah--small town girl

I'm tuning in tonight. Really hope Michael Kors and Nina Garcia are on hand for the finals. Musical judges chair has been a little disconcerting.
                                They could have booted Althea lst week based on that aweful design and execution. That was Christopher's chance right there. Had he wow'ed them, he may have snuck in ahead of her.

I'm rooting for small town girl Carol Hannah. Irina is just too full of herself. Althea is ok, but her short lived alliance with Irina against Logan was a bummer. You can think the world of yourself without disparaging others.

And the question last week "Who should go to Bryant Park with you?" is a total waste of time. It's pointless what they say, all it does is gash people's feelings.

Comment

Working...
                                X