Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Project Runway!

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    ʕÒÓʔ shame on you for watching this garbage television show. don't you know Hogan's Heroes reruns are on tvLand??? time for you to watch tv responsibly, missy! Angry Dilbert doesn't like this show
    But does Gay Dilbert?

I just got caught up with the two episodes last night. The space cadets needed to go, but, at the same time, they're so much fun to watch. NMK's outfit was a great concept, but he executed very poorly. I think if he can rope it all in, he might be pretty good.

And Melissa - it was Merlin on Bravo. Even stranger!
    I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Oops - I guess Merlin is a slightly crazier name than Melvin so appropriate.

Could Lifetime actually want to have good designs at the end? Bye-bye naked model guy.

At first I felt bad for the woman paired with Epperson. I've had to deal with people who do the oh so calm and reasonable voice so that those not involved think you are the bad guy instead, but she was given the perfect out - when the second outfit was introduced, she should have said Epperson - outfit 1 is yours, trash everything I've done if you like as long as you keep me informed of any major design changes and I am going to handle outfit 2 100% on my own. It would have been tough timewise, but it would have eliminated the constant conflict and made things clear at judging since she clearly didn't like his design.

Model side of things - that designer is crazy!! And if I could remember who was who (there are still too many of them for my aged brain) I'd wish the bottom 2 on those who changed models w/o being forced to (their model taken away).

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
      HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
      HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Tonight was a horrible episode. Shirin/Carol Hannah, Althea/Louise and Logan/Christopher had the three best designs. I was shocked that they picked Ra'Mon's as the winner.

That being said, Mitchell sucked, and I'm glad to see him gone.
        BigPieps: Nathan > few million others
        BigPieps: Once again, Nathan speaks the truth.
        GreatLakerMohawk: Bill Smith is a ******.
        GreatLakerMohawk: Why do you question Nathan? He knows what's up. F-cking listen already.
        GreatLakerMohawk: Nathan appears to be the only smart one here. Again.

Join us for Wild Discussion at Hockey Wilderness.

Comment

I think Ra'mon won because of the neoprene providing a tie-in to the overall surfer thing that was mostly ignored by everyone. While some of then did have links between their two outfits, I can't remember any other second outfits having anything to do with the surf culture theme. But then I'm having a hard time remembering any of the outfits and it has only been a couple of hours.

HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
          HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
            Tonight was a horrible episode. Shirin/Carol Hannah, Althea/Louise and Logan/Christopher had the three best designs. I was shocked that they picked Ra'Mon's as the winner.

That being said, Mitchell sucked, and I'm glad to see him gone.
            sURPRISE! sURPRISE! Naked Model Kid is gone. He picked Ra'mon to carry him?
            Obviously he knew he was gone, before he began.

The second looks didn't really show anything relating to surf, beach etc.
            And two teams had major problems. Wasn't one of my favorite episodes.
            GO DU !!!

Comment

I missed the very beginning and was lost with the surfer thing. They mentioned it but I couldn't see the connection.

Yeah for naked model guy being gone. He was the most inept person they have ever had. Wonder how they got him on there to begin with.

The fighting team- They were both whiney idiots.

The other lowest score team- that was the first time I have ever seen such a positive attitude toward the 'bad design'.

The back of the dress with the 'macrame- left me completely cold as did the advante garde thing that looked like they threw up half digested greytone trash bags and attached them (with volume) to the bottom of a dress.

Who the heck was the judge that talked without opening his mouth? (the subtitle guy) He was weird.

Comment

Justice was served last night. Now it will get interesting to see gets booted now that the cannon fodder is gone.
                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                  Justice was served last night. Now it will get interesting to see gets booted now that the cannon fodder is gone.
                  Yep. And a PR first (guy on the winning team is out). There's still whatshername Weezie as cannon fodder.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Yep. And a PR first (guy on the winning team is out). There's still whatshername Weezie as cannon fodder.
                    I think Qristyl will be next to be fed to the cannon
                    GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                      I think Qristyl will be next to be fed to the cannon
                      Called that one

Challenges should be a little closer now.
                      GO DU !!!

Comment

This week there weren't any truly awful ones. Only uninspiring. I thought the one who left was going to go last week. I like when the numbers are less. Right now you can tell when folks are safe. They don't appear until the runway part.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          This week there weren't any truly awful ones. Only uninspiring. I thought the one who left was going to go last week. I like when the numbers are less. Right now you can tell when folks are safe. They don't appear until the runway part.
                          Like Jordan (that's not exactly her name - the one paired with the hideous lace thing last week) - the detail on her dress was so different that they had to show it, but I swear I had no idea who it belonged to - just seemed like they showed hands - until the runway when we finally saw her.

Winning outfit was hideous - what is with that skirt? This is now the second season (or maybe it was the alternative Runway show) to see that hideous look over and over and over. It is ugly and unwearable by anyone w/o stick legs and flat stomach so it must win! And if you were going to talk about models needing bras - helloooo!

I was really surprised that the white dress and the Jordan tan dress (didn't like color) weren't in top 3. I thought the purple/black was ugly too and when the commercials kept showing the "you made her look 10 years older in dog years" bit - I assumed that was the dress Heidi was talking about.

My bad side was very disappointed that wackjob model liked her dress. It would have been fun to see her go nuts. They did show a jealous look at the mention of Logan? at the end so I don't think she has disappeared as a "character".

HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

L'il just watched last week's rerun. I still do not get the dress made out of neoprene that looked like a regurgitated head of lettuce gone moldy.

Comment

I thought it would have been funnier if Epperson had won. It was funny that he was in the top 3 when everyone was whining about how ugly his dress was. I thought it was nice. Do you think one of those judges walked out with the winning outfit ? What do they do with those?
                              UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
                              NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
                              Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

Nice to know the daily paper is not a thing of the past.

I liked Irina's coat. Thought it was deserving of the win. Althea's dress was also good. Christopher got a lot of compliments from the judges, but he used pattern board for the bodice. didn't think you could use materials other than newspaper

And Johnny was "aufed" for cause.
                                Didn't he know this is shown on TV and the lies would be aired?
                                GO DU !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X