Project Runway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Runway!

Anyone else out there hooked on this? Watching the Stars version now, can't wait for the season opener!

Re: Project Runway!

I'm looking forward to it. I watched "The Fashion Show" that ran on Bravo earlier this summer. I liked how they did it, though Kelli added nothing to the show.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Very weird bunch this yr. Looks like the United Nations with gay twist. The one with the hexagon diaper is waaaaay out there.

Comment

If there's a contestant named Christopher, I used to work with him.
        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
          If there's a contestant named Christopher, I used to work with him.
          He made it to the final 4 in the all stars.. The guy that won the all stars had without a doubt the uggliest clothes evah!

And in the season premiere they jettisoned the space cadet that I felt sure would be on until mid season because she was too wierd to get rid of.

Comment

Minnesota Pride mofo's!

Seriously though, easy decision for week 1.

Oh, and Daniel V's collection in the All-Star Challenge was absolute crap. Hated it.

Korto, Chris and Sweet P were all better.
            BigPieps: Nathan > few million others
            BigPieps: Once again, Nathan speaks the truth.
            GreatLakerMohawk: Bill Smith is a ******.
            GreatLakerMohawk: Why do you question Nathan? He knows what's up. F-cking listen already.
            GreatLakerMohawk: Nathan appears to be the only smart one here. Again.

Join us for Wild Discussion at Hockey Wilderness.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              Minnesota Pride mofo's!

Seriously though, easy decision for week 1.
              Yeah, 2 rodents in the contest....more to root against. He did have the best dress.

I thought they'd keep the space cadet and ditch the black chick. She didn't sketch?!?!
              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Is there anyone straight in this years batch?

Comment

So glad I'm not alone. Daniel V had the one excellent dress, but I liked Krto better then Sweet Pea. Chris was actually surprising. He could have won it, if he tamed his red carpet dress down. Remember he got booted then came back when somebody had to drop out. Don't think, Jeffrey should have been there since he won.

The one kicked out was a disaster and deserved to go. The dress looked like something you could make with aluminum foil.
                  I'll have to look for a repeat, since my roommate came in and talked long and loud during the show and deliberations.

Do Not Disturb signs may be necessary.
                  GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                    I'm looking forward to it. I watched "The Fashion Show" that ran on Bravo earlier this summer. I liked how they did it, though Kelli added nothing to the show.
                    Never understood what her role was or why she was picked.
                    GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                      So glad I'm not alone. Daniel V had the one excellent dress, but I liked Krto better then Sweet Pea. Chris was actually surprising. He could have won it, if he tamed his red carpet dress down. Remember he got booted then came back when somebody had to drop out. Don't think, Jeffrey should have been there since he won.

The one kicked out was a disaster and deserved to go. The dress looked like something you could make with aluminum foil.
                      I'll have to look for a repeat, since my roommate came in and talked long and loud during the show and deliberations.

Do Not Disturb signs may be necessary.
                      Had some interuptions at the same time I actually liked Jeffery's stuff way better this time out. Other than I thought the winner was vomit-like bad, I thought the others were all legit great stuff. I loved SweetP's leather dress and Karto's Restaurant dress.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                        Had some interuptions at the same time I actually liked Jeffery's stuff way better this time out. Other than I thought the winner was vomit-like bad, I thought the others were all legit great stuff. I loved SweetP's leather dress and Karto's Restaurant dress.
                        The best 2 looks!
                        GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          Is there anyone straight in this years batch?
                          Haha....I thought the MN boy was straight when they first showed him...and then about 15 seconds later I was like...whoops jumped the gun on that one. It is kind of sad that they don't have straight men on the show and they pick the femmiest gay guys they can. I"m guessing that they don't get too many butch gay guys trying out but you would think they could find one. Or find another punk rock guy like Chris(?) that won it a few years back.

As far as the show goes. I agree that the girl with the hooded diaper had the worst dress. The purple thing was hideous tho. The other guy should have gone home just on the technicality that he did not put a wearable dress on the runway. On most of these shows, like top chef, if you don't do what the challenge asks...you go home. Not sure why an exception was made. That guys first dress was beautiful without that ugly *** neck thing.

That Models of the Runway show looked interesting. Didn't watch it all but was interesting to see it from their perspective and how they feel about their designers.
                          UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
                          NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
                          Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

Originally posted by gojackets View Post

That Models of the Runway show looked interesting. Didn't watch it all but was interesting to see it from their perspective and how they feel about their designers.
                            Caught part of it last night and I would have loved to get to go to the Grammy "Gifting Room".

Two of the guys--Christopher, the winner, and Ra'mon(sp?) are from Minnesota, one of the models was too, but I don't remember which one.
                            Picking the models each week could add to gamesmanship as the show progresses.
                            GO DU !!!

Comment

Didn't get to see that part. Was bummed!

Comment

Working...
                              X