X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2015-16: Super Bowl and offseason

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Properly, udeducated, tomato, tomahto.
    "Should I make sure I have my spelling right before calling someone "uneducated"? Nah, why bother."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      "Should I make sure I have my spelling right before calling someone "uneducated"? Nah, why bother."
      He's overseas. I'll give him a pass on this one. Their internet is all backwards, I'm sure.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Manziel turns himself in to a DFW area jail. Will appear around 0900 central time tomorrow morning. Facing misdemeanor assault (carries up to 1 year in jail, 4k fine).

Comment

So, the Cowboys are building a new practice field/complex. It will be called "The Star".

The crazy thing? It will cost MORE THAN THEIR STADIUM!!! 1.5 BILLION estimated cost.

Comment

Jerry gonna Jerry.
            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
              So, the Cowboys are building a new practice field/complex. It will be called "The Star".

The crazy thing? It will cost MORE THAN THEIR STADIUM!!! 1.5 BILLION estimated cost.
              The Vikings' new HQ in Eagan, MN, will rival their stadium's cost. The complex will be quite large, and they're incorporating community outreach programs into it. Last I heard, there will even be some mixed-use development included into the complex at one end for various shops and townhomes. They're expecting to sell off another section of it to a housing developer for luxury homes where they intend for a large number of players and coaches to live.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                The Vikings' new HQ in Eagan, MN, will rival their stadium's cost. The complex will be quite large, and they're incorporating community outreach programs into it. Last I heard, there will even be some mixed-use development included into the complex at one end for various shops and townhomes. They're expecting to sell off another section of it to a housing developer for luxury homes where they intend for a large number of players and coaches to live.
                Ya, Cowboys will have like a 12 story hotel, medical facilities, shopping areas, etc as well. Silly.

Comment

That's insane. I hope that isn't taxpayer-funded for the Vikings.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    That's insane. I hope that isn't taxpayer-funded for the Vikings.
                    I don't know the funding sources. It's probably not explicitly funded by the taxpayers, but the team has more cash on hand thanks to the state paying for about 50% of the stadium. Also, the site for their new HQ and practice facilities is the old Northwest Airlines HQ site, so it would make sense that Eagan has baited them in with some TIFF options in addition to having a huge plot of land in an already highly developed area a few blocks away from 494 and not too far from the stadium.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

What a special day in Antonio Cromartie's life. It's not every day you welcome child #11 and child #12 into the world.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        What a special day in Antonio Cromartie's life. It's not every day you welcome child #11 and child #12 into the world.
                        AP is in awe.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Guy makes Kevin Federline look like an amateur.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                            Ya, Cowboys will have like a 12 story hotel, medical facilities, shopping areas, etc as well. Silly.
                            I was visiting our office in Plano, TX back in March and drove right by where it will be built. Huge area.

Comment

John Kuhn reportedly not resigning with the Packers.

On one hand, makes sense. He's 34, and it was almost silly to have two FBs last year, much less moving forward. It's Ripkowski's time.

On the other hand... he was really valuable in the backfield. Not for running, of course. He was maybe as good of an option as Lacy and Starks in explicit short yardage situations, but more importantly he was really good at reading and reacting to plays. See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXq8C5sbRzU
                              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                                John Kuhn reportedly not resigning with the Packers.

On one hand, makes sense. He's 34, and it was almost silly to have two FBs last year, much less moving forward. It's Ripkowski's time.

On the other hand... he was really valuable in the backfield. Not for running, of course. He was maybe as good of an option as Lacy and Starks in explicit short yardage situations, but more importantly he was really good at reading and reacting to plays. See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXq8C5sbRzU
                                Plus, "Ripkowskiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" just isn't going to sound the same from the crowd, even though it is Wisconsin.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X