Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2015-16: Super Bowl and offseason

CHEATER!!!!!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Gaius Augustus Goodell prevails against the patrician class.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Other than the game in Ari the first 4 don't look that daunting.
        Sun, Sep 11 @ Cardinals
        Sun, Sep 18 vs Dolphins
        Thu, Sep 22 vs Texans
        Sun, Oct 2 vs Bills
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

@jerrythornton1: Brady's suspension reinstated and no draft pick Thursday. Next Goodell invokes Writ of Prima Noctae and starts bedding all our wives
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
            @jerrythornton1: Brady's suspension reinstated and no draft pick Thursday. Next Goodell invokes Writ of Prima Noctae and starts bedding all our wives
            Thornton is a fool

Comment

Don't worry, "Mr. Pen and a Phone" will take care of this travesty to the American People, they deserve much, MUCH better than this!

Comment

Kim Jong-un is so jealous of the dictatorial powers Roger Goodell has over the NFL.

Comment

Apparently brady restructured his contract so he only loses 200,000 sitting four games.
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Should this go in the SCOTUS page for the next appeal?
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                      Apparently brady restructured his contract so he only loses 200,000 sitting four games.
                      He cheated in the playoffs, right? Just void those playoff wins. Seahawks win the Super Bowl. I see no issue with this.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Give em an *

Comment

The Pats are going to take GLA down to one of the local theater company's make-up artists, have a beard and wig glued onto him and have him play as a 5th round drafted Wunderkind who's been assigned the number 12.5. Then after four games, the Wunderkind 12.5 will have some physical complaint that turns out be to be a career-ending broken leg, and GLA steps in looking as though he's not missed a beat all season.

Wait no, the Pats would never break the NFL's rules. They have no history of that!
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                            Other than the game in Ari the first 4 don't look that daunting.
                            Sun, Sep 11 @ Cardinals
                            Sun, Sep 18 vs Dolphins
                            Thu, Sep 22 vs Texans
                            Sun, Oct 2 vs Bills
                            The book at Bovada in Las Vegas has put the over/under for Patriots wins in the first 4 weeks at 1.5

Free money...just wish I lived closer to LV and could wager....

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                              The book at Bovada in Las Vegas has put the over/under for Patriots wins in the first 4 weeks at 1.5

Free money...just wish I lived closer to LV and could wager....
                              Bovada is an online gambling company. Living in Las Vegas gets you no "closer" to it. Just go to Delaware for legal sports betting.
                              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                                Bovada is an online gambling company. Living in Las Vegas gets you no "closer" to it. Just go to Delaware for legal sports betting.
                                Priceless no need no facts

Comment

Working...
                                X