Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2015-16: Super Bowl and offseason

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    He's rich without football. He has no reason* to change -- if he gets drummed out of football, he doesn't give a sh-t. As it is his football status just increases the number of women he can screw and drugs he can consume.

(* other than self-preservation, of course, but he's a young, rich, extremely stupid male-- he has absolutely no thought about anything more than a week ahead)
    Agree.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      So, uh, I think Johnny Clipboard is done for quite a while, probably for good.

Coke, 'shrooms, booze everywhere...no bueno.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...32k-in-damages
      Arena League or Penal League, either way he'll be on the field playing catch with his receivers.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

They'll find him hanging from one of the goal posts @ Kyle Field.
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Seemed pretty obvious that he had no interest in playing but had no problem taking a club's money if they kept shoveling it to him. My question was: why did they?
          Because the team in question is Cleveland. Not even Jerry Jones will touch him now.
          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            He has some sort of NFL talent, I'll give him that. Trouble is, his ego and self-destruction is a bigger influence on his ways.

I created a poll on Twitter, who will die first, him or Zsa Zsa. Right now it's 7-0 in favor of Johnny. His own DAD leans that way, too, in recent quotes.
            zsa zsa isn't dead yet?!?!?!

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

He's rich without football. He has no reason* to change -- if he gets drummed out of football, he doesn't give a sh-t. As it is his football status just increases the number of women he can screw and drugs he can consume.

(* other than self-preservation, of course, but he's a young, rich, extremely stupid male-- he has absolutely no thought about anything more than a week ahead)
              How rich, though? Partying in Hollywood, coke and other drugs, can cause a nest egg to disappear rather quickly. Iff he wants to keep that lifestyle going for more than a couple years, he needs to have eff you money.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                zsa zsa isn't dead yet?!?!?!

What is really crazy.....she was given last rites....in 2010
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  What is really crazy.....she was given last rites....in 2010
                  When is the warranty up?
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I just read that every team will have at least one game on a Thursday this season. Included in that information is that the NFL will require a Color Rush uniform for the Thursday games this year.

Thinking about the Vikings, since they've already worn all white and all purple uniforms in years past, that means they'll likely be stuffed into all yellow/gold uniforms for their Thursday game this year. This is just stupid.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      I just read that every team will have at least one game on a Thursday this season. Included in that information is that the NFL will require a Color Rush uniform for the Thursday games this year.

Thinking about the Vikings, since they've already worn all white and all purple uniforms in years past, that means they'll likely be stuffed into all yellow/gold uniforms for their Thursday game this year. This is just stupid.
                      Oh, my sweet summer child, I have some awful (unofficial) news for you...

http://deadspin.com/these-are-maybe-...lor-1771600528

Edit:
                      FWIW, these are some Thursday matchups that you and I must personally endure:

Bears (orange) @ Packers (yellow) on 10/20
                      Vikings (yellow) @ Lions (a very dark blue?) on 11/24 (Thanksgiving)
                      Cowboys (white) @ Vikings (yellow) on 12/1
                      Last edited by ExileOnDaytonStreet; 04-19-2016, 04:32 PM.
                      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post

Yeah, that's what we figured here. Looking at that chart, at least we're not Baltimore.

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post

Edit:
                          FWIW, these are some Thursday matchups that you and I must personally endure:

Bears (orange) @ Packers (yellow) on 10/20
                          Vikings (yellow) @ Lions (a very dark blue?) on 11/24 (Thanksgiving)
                          Cowboys (white) @ Vikings (yellow) on 12/1
                          Well, these are possible color match ups. Obviously all are subject to change. I've read Nike basically gave each team several (numerous?) designs to choose from, and the home teams will obviously get choice on Thursdays. So only time will tell if this template is the true colors.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

The saddest thing about the Seahawks is that these uniforms are an improvement over what they would otherwise wear.

This for a team that once had some of the best uniforms in the league.
                            Last edited by Kepler; 04-19-2016, 04:48 PM.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Oddly the Redskins and Titans aren't on the list.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                The saddest thing about the Seahawks is that these uniforms are an improvement over what they would otherwise wear.

This for a team that once had some of the best uniforms in the league.
                                Those green uniforms were a ripoff from the team they share the stadium with.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X