X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Mom is Dating a 27 year old..

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I'm not following that link either.

S&M is like kimchi. Most people shouldn't do it, and those that do should be in it because they like it, not out of desperation.
    It's a scene from Weird Science, the John Hughes movie.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      It's a scene from Weird Science, the John Hughes movie.
      Now I'll have Danny Elfman in my head for the rest of the day.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Now I'll have Danny Elfman in my head for the rest of the day.
        Oingo Boingo! You're welcome.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          Oingo Boingo! You're welcome.
          "Little Girls" is actually one of the funniest songs of all time.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

If you hover your mouse arrow over the red line under registered user on his post it says, "ealltech can only hope to improve". Nuf ced.
            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Pics or GTFO.

If you feel you have to react at all you should celebrate your Mom's apparent Latter Day hotness. She can pull a 20-something -- good for her!

In all seriousness, it sounds like a silly midlife crisis. It's preferable to the other ways the middle aged go haywire (get into S&M, drink heavily, find religion). It'll pass.

Oh, and it's also none of your business.
              Who says it isn't part of Mamma Spambot's appeal??
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                Desperate Housewives was cancelled years ago.
                But what about its non-union generic equivalent, "Desperate House Wives"?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  But what about its non-union generic equivalent, "Desperate House Wives"?
                  Dr. House was a polygamist?
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I think we can all agree that ealltech's mom has got it going on.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      I think we can all agree that ealltech's mom has got it going on.
                      Yes.
                      Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by ealltech View Post
                        My parents have been divorced now for 11 years...during that time moms has had a few dates, nothing serious. She, for the most part, likes to sit at home and watch General Hospital and Desparate House Wives to kill time.

To my surprise I found out a few months ago, Through college dating app, she starting dating a 24 year old -- she's 47 years old!!! I'm 23 years old so this garbage freaks me out. Dude still acts like he's 18 .. pimping himself out with chains, baggy pants, bball jerseys for darn sakes.

I dont know what the darn mom see's in this darn but if I ever run into him in the Clubs i'm gonna want to pound his face in. Thought thought of moms sucking his cock seriously disturbs me. I havent spent as much time lately visiting her because of the situation.

I'm glad my mom seems happy for the first time in many years - but seeing the two of them together really sucks. We were at a family wedding a few weeks back and they spent the entire time on the dance floor making out. I have yet to confront mom or him about what the hell is going on. She told me when I first found out that they met in the Grocery store she works at...she's a cashier and he works in the Deli department.

What would you guys do? Jesus...I havent even told my dad yet. He'd probably take a shot gun to the guy.
                        HA HA HA
                        Just for fun

Comment

So she just omitted the "+ 7" from the universal "Half plus 7 years" rule for dating. Blame her for being bad at math, not banging someone half her age.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

When did USCHO swap IP addresses with Penthouse Forum?
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              Penthouse has dropped its printed edition in favor of 100% online. So it's this just a new attempt at establishing market share??
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                If this were the Penthouse Forums, he would've joined in on the action and began the story, "I never thought this could happen to me, but..."

Comment

Working...
                                X