Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids who survived Oxford had to shelter in place 15 months later at College. Nice ****ing Planet.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Kids who survived Oxford had to shelter in place 15 months later at College. Nice ****ing Planet.
      I saw a picture of some of the kids and one was wearing a damn Oxford Strong sweatshirt. Jesus man.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Suspect is 43 years old with no known connection to the university. He was only a mile from home when the police found him thanks to a tip after they released the photo.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• I hate that one of the first thoughts through my head was "at least it's only 3 people". Have I become so numb to these shootings that those 3 lives and the 5 hospitalized victims isn't enough to have me outraged? I am outraged. I am glad the body count isn't higher. I don't want to accept that these kinds of things just happen.
          How and when is this country going to change?
          Two shootings now that hit a bit closer to home for me (cousin's kid was a senior at Oxford during that shooting, and too many friends and family that went to, go to, work at State). I'm fortunate that no one I know and love has been murdered, but we should all be that fortunate. No one should worry about if their kid will come home from school or not.
          Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
          wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
          7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• The press conference we saw this morning stressed a few things- the quick response of the police and how quickly they got a tip of the suspect once the picture was put up. The time frame of the latter was 11pm release and 11:30 they found him.

And it will be interesting to learn more of the 43 year old shooter who, on the surface, had no connection to MSU. The randomness is very jarring. And without a doubt, campus will also be on edge down here in Ann Arbor.

We saw that classes are canceled until Monday, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Kids who survived Oxford had to shelter in place 15 months later at College. Nice ****ing Planet.
              Saw more than one "Oxford Strong" shirt among the students last night. Jesus...

Comment

• Yeah, yeah, yeah. People are dead or in the hospital and the shooter killed himself, but no one is asking the important question: is the gun OK?

Comment

• It’s interesting this is the fourth high profile incident in the last month or so involving older(or at least not young) folks. Not quite sure what to make of that.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Oxford Strong. Spartan Strong. Exactly how Strong do people need to be before they've had enough?
                    Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                      Oxford Strong. Spartan Strong. Exactly how Strong do people need to be before they've had enough?
                      I thought about posting "spartan strong" last night, but it seems so hollow anymore.

And if you really had thoughts and prayers, you have to point out that it's real as opposed to just saying it.

But there is certainly support for MSU across the state.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Saw more than one "Oxford Strong" shirt among the students last night. Jesus...
                        Not to be pedantic, but there were many, many fundraisers across the state that sold those shirts. It’s probably more likely than not that those wearing them are not from Oxford. Still, a reminder of how common this has become.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Not to be pedantic, but there were many, many fundraisers across the state that sold those shirts. It’s probably more likely than not that those wearing them are not from Oxford. Still, a reminder of how common this has become.
                          I know they were unlikely to be from Oxford- but the idea of having that shirt on when you are part of an active shooting on a campus, as you say.... This state hasn't gotten over that, and now another campus shooting.

The governor looked exhausted this morning- one is too many.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

I know they were unlikely to be from Oxford- but the idea of having that shirt on when you are part of an active shooting on a campus, as you say.... This state hasn't gotten over that, and now another campus shooting.

The governor looked exhausted this morning- one is too many.
                            I figured that’s what you meant. Just wanted to clarify. But, Oxford is a big school so there’s probably 40+ kids at MSU who went through the shooting last year.

Parkland was five years ago today. There’s a good chance there’s at least one student going to MSU. There’s one Sandy Hook survivor who’s at MSU right now as well.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                              Oxford Strong. Spartan Strong. Exactly how Strong do people need to be before they've had enough?
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• America is students live tweeting an active shooter at school and getting replies from previous victims of school shootings with support and survival tips.

Comment

Working...
                                X