This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

A true Second Amendment patriot stopping her from trying to pollute his mind with critical-race theory and turn him into a hippie transexual!
    Ron DeSantis approves!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

https://apnews.com/article/newport-n...98a8816a21b5be
      “…more than 800…” school shootings between 2010 and 2021, 1,149 victims.

For f—k’s sake!
      I originally read the name of the school as Redneck. Gun nuts are perfectly OK with the following - it's a necessary evil because of their freedumbs.

Carlos, her 9-year-old, was at recess. But he said he and his classmates were soon holed up in the back of a classroom.

“Most of the whole class was crying,” Carlos told the newspaper.

Comment

• Don’t worry y’all. Gov Youngkin is praying

https://twitter.com/governorva/statu...5a5k621Ed9TJgw

Comment

• VA mom more impactful than most politicians: “You’ve got a beautiful country, you’ve got beautiful people…How does a 7-year-old have a gun? I’m only here because my husband is in the military or otherwise I would not have chosen to come to this country.”
          https://twitter.com/prem_thakker/sta...01785512902656

I agree. I wish I was strong enough to just leave.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Apparently some idiot discharged a weapon at Southdale Mall in Edina Minnesota today. Near the Government Services "store" in the mall.

https://www.fox9.com/news/shooting-a...-be-accidental
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Apparently some idiot discharged a weapon at Southdale Mall in Edina Minnesota today. Near the Government Services "store" in the mall.

https://www.fox9.com/news/shooting-a...-be-accidental
              A mile from me. At noon at the ****ing dmv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

A mile from me. At noon at the ****ing dmv.
                So really, it was worse where you were.
                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• I mean if I had to spend any significant time in Edina I'd want to shoot someone.

Comment

• End the Right
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• A quote from a child in there... "I was scare[d], it was like my first lockdown".

My First Lockdown.
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                        A quote from a child in there... "I was scare[d], it was like my first lockdown".

My First Lockdown.
                        Seriously. What the **** are we doing as a nation? Why is this **** acceptable?

Comment

• I was in high school when columbine happened and the reaction then was so much different then what it is now. We should do more to reduce gun violence but I don’t think creating a culture of fear is going to solve anything and could make things worse. The media has normalized gun violence at schools when it is an incredibly rare thing.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            I was in high school when columbine happened and the reaction then was so much different then what it is now. We should do more to reduce gun violence but I don’t think creating a culture of fear is going to solve anything and could make things worse. The media has normalized gun violence at schools when it is an incredibly rare thing.
                            This is pure word salad.
                            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              I was in high school when columbine happened and the reaction then was so much different then what it is now. We should do more to reduce gun violence but I don’t think creating a culture of fear is going to solve anything and could make things worse. The media has normalized gun violence at schools when it is an incredibly rare thing.
                              It's too bad that you literally voted to allow guns to be everywhere.

Blame the media for the gun lobby owning gun control? Seriously? It's the people who just have "thoughts and prayers" instead of real solutions that are to blame. So thank yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                The mother in this case who bought the gun and allowed the 6 year old to bring it to school needs to be charged with shooting the teacher. Attempted Murder should do it. These people need to be held accountable. Of course we couldn't hold Kyle Rittenhouse accountable so what am I blathering about?

End the right or we all die.

Comment

Working...
                                X