X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Clearly this family needed their pistol to protect their family from intruders. They didn’t seem to have any need of protecting their 4yo daughter from playing with her 3yo sister. Those poor girls, absolutely heartbreaking.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/13/us/gi...xas/index.html
    GOP: This tragedy was caused because the 4-year old didn't have her own gun. Another senseless death due to gun control.

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied
    Clearly this family needed their pistol to protect their family from intruders. They didn’t seem to have any need of protecting their 4yo daughter from playing with her 3yo sister. Those poor girls, absolutely heartbreaking.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/13/us/gi...xas/index.html

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    All old Jewish men and old Italian women look alike.
    All y’all look alike?

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Prez. God only knows how long he stays in the Senate. He has more faculties right now than Feinstein.
    By the sounds of it, my cat has more faculties than she does at this time.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    All old Jewish men and old Italian women look alike.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

For Prez or Senate?

He might be done, period. In all honesty he's looked in (((ill health))) since about 1988.
    Oh he will run for Senate...and good lord the Senate needs him!

And I won't lie he does remind me of my (((Grandpa))) a bit :^D

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

For Prez or Senate?

He might be done, period. In all honesty he's looked in (((ill health))) since about 1988.
    Prez. God only knows how long he stays in the Senate. He has more faculties right now than Feinstein.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I don't think I've watched Maher in four or five years
    Every time I give him a shot (which at this point is just when S.E. Cupp is on so, well, you know) I want to throw a shoe through the TV by the fifth minute because he's so obviously missing every point. He's truly an embarrassment to our alma mater. Not just because he's a smug neoliberal hosebag, but because he's just so dumb. Really, Day Hall, there wasn't one flyover farm derp with a slightly lower SAT (or the bovine equivalent ACT) who also knew how to milk or shear or whatever they do with corn -- husk? -- that you couldn't have admitted instead? The Aggie girls were always the most healthy looking, if you know what I mean,

and they were low maintenance. And grateful.

But no, you had to go for yet another sarcastic fungible NYC as-swipe with the relentlessly identical personality and pedigree of 60% of the student body.

Last edited by Kepler; 03-06-2023, 09:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Seemed the same to me. I seriously doubt he's running again.
    For Prez or Senate?

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    I saw OT...Bernie seemed a bit off. Good god he better not run again.
    Seemed the same to me. I seriously doubt he's running again.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

So is Bill Maher, which is why I won’t even see awful Russell on his awful show
    I don't think I've watched Maher in four or five years

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

I want to believe but I doubt any of his contemporaries will so he might feel he has too.
    On the Left, Biden has outperformed our expectations, and in any case the alternative is completely unthinkable. Bernie is a patriot. He has no desire to see our country handed back to the Nazis.

One thing about Dumpism is it has clarified the situation. It's no longer conscionable for the Left and Liberals not to work together. Because of a hundred terrible facts about our country, that means the Left has to pitch in and help the Liberals now, even though we know full well the favor never would and never will be returned. But part of the price of being the adult is making sacrifices.

I'm sure a Vanity Green like Jill Stein will run, and the media will portray it as TH3 L3FT 1N D1SARRAY!!1!!, but nobody with a following above navel lint is going to risk harming the eventual last defense against a full Fascist takeover and the end of elections in America.

Last edited by Kepler; 03-05-2023, 05:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

He won't.
    I want to believe but I doubt any of his contemporaries will so he might feel he has too.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    I'm starting to see threads from discussions completely disappear. Anyone else?
    The four huge ones (6k+ posts). Maybe they put in a size limit.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    I saw OT...Bernie seemed a bit off. Good god he better not run again.
    He won't.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X