Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gun Control 1: Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    And yet, if you actually read the contents, you'll find a perfectly valid point.
    Nothing but ads loaded, so I couldn't read it.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

    Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

    Comment


    • Re: Gun Control 1: Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

      Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
      Nothing but ads loaded, so I couldn't read it.
      Adblock is your friend.

      Comment


      • Re: Gun Control 1: Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

        He laments about "liberal self-righteousness", and yet his op-ed piece is as self-righteous and holier-than-thou as it gets.

        Comment


        • Re: Gun Control 1: Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

          oooh. The click ad on this page says I can get a free pocket knife if I join the NRA. Where do I sign up?
          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

          Comment


          • Re: Gun Control 1: Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

            Maybe there should be a common sense test to own a gun?

            Reading about the Oregon Militia makes me wonder. If you are going to occupy a National Park in winter you might want to make a longer supply list than 1) Gunz, 2) Ammo.

            I also find it funny that they are complaining about the types of supplies they are being sent (glitter, sex toys, etc.). Did it not occur to them that not everyone was going to agree with them when they made a public plea for help and put the address out there?
            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
            Steam Profile

            Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

            Comment


            • Re: Gun Control 1: Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

              Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
              Maybe there should be a common sense test to own a gun?

              Reading about the Oregon Militia makes me wonder. If you are going to occupy a National Park in winter you might want to make a longer supply list than 1) Gunz, 2) Ammo.

              I also find it funny that they are complaining about the types of supplies they are being sent (glitter, sex toys, etc.). Did it not occur to them that not everyone was going to agree with them when they made a public plea for help and put the address out there?
              I can't believe the feds haven't overrun that place or at least turned off the power by now. If inner city gangs would have occupied federal property, it would have been addressed within hours. I guess rural gangs are treated differently. Its easy to see how people can believe there's racism involved in these law enforcement decisions.
              Go Gophers!

              Comment


              • Re: Gun Control 1: Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

                Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                I can't believe the feds haven't overrun that place or at least turned off the power by now. If inner city gangs would have occupied federal property, it would have been addressed within hours. I guess rural gangs are treated differently. Its easy to see how people can believe there's racism involved in these law enforcement decisions.
                Out there, they're only a danger to themselves; let them starve. But didn't the power get cut a week ago or so? I'm sad if they turned it back on.
                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

                Comment


                • Re: Gun Control 1: Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

                  Originally posted by geezer View Post
                  Out there, they're only a danger to themselves; let them starve. But didn't the power get cut a week ago or so? I'm sad if they turned it back on.
                  No idea. But then they shouldn't receive any care packages...and need to visit the inside of a cell for a long time. Terrible precedence to allow this illegal activity to go on.
                  Go Gophers!

                  Comment


                  • Re: Gun Control 1: Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

                    Yeah, that's a good question - why is the UPS guy still allowed to bring them boxes of candy dildoes (dildi?) If they want a roadblock, give them a roadblock.
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

                    Comment


                    • Re: Gun Control 1: Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

                      Originally posted by geezer View Post
                      Yeah, that's a good question - why is the UPS guy still allowed to bring them boxes of candy dildoes (dildi?) If they want a roadblock, give them a roadblock.
                      I guess I didn't expect to read a post about the plural of dildo this morning.

                      Regardless, this should be the poster child for gun control. I hope these guys guns are permanently taken away and they never see a bullet again. That bruising of their ego would probably surpass even prison time.
                      Go Gophers!

                      Comment


                      • Re: Gun Control 1: Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

                        Fox is going to be so happy.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                        Comment


                        • Re: Gun Control 1: Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

                          Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Fox is going to be so happy.
                          No. But it shows that crazy people are not limited to the USA.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

                          ”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

                          Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

                          I want to live forever. So far, so good.

                          Comment


                          • Re: Gun Control 1: Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

                            Assorted fruits and nuts jailed after gun battle.One bad guy dead.
                            Last edited by geezer; 01-26-2016, 10:38 PM.
                            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

                            Comment


                            • Re: Gun Control 1: Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

                              "Fruits and nuts" - I see what you did there.

                              About time for the feds to finally start playing an endgame, and they got the two ringleading brothers in this whole incident.

                              I'll admit, I was hotheaded about the whole thing. This is why they are the federal agents, and I'm an armchair citizen.

                              Comment


                              • Re: Gun Control 1: Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

                                Originally posted by geezer View Post
                                Assorted fruits and nuts jailed after gun battle.One bad guy dead.
                                Uh-oh ...

                                CNN is reporting it's unclear who fired first.
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

                                North Dakota Hockey:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X