X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I'm giving you tactical nukes. I trust your targetting.
    Ron DeSantis' house? With him in it?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

As a trans woman, I could really use an M1 Abrams tank with full artillery, a drone equipped with Hellfire missiles, and a grenade launcher with lots of grenades.
    I'm giving you tactical nukes. I trust your targetting.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post

What makes you think the killer was a GOPer? He was almost certainly Chinese. (he studied at the University of Wuhan and was a Doctoral Student)
    He murdered black people. He's at last a GOPer in spirit.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Another GOP murder.

Ban all guns. End this crap. When the Court yaps, +6.

The humans have bent over for the apes for too long. Time to end apeworld.
    What makes you think the killer was a GOPer? He was almost certainly Chinese. (he studied at the University of Wuhan and was a Doctoral Student)

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Statistically, one of us will eventually have a relative taken out by one of Drew's Army.

2A is a relic. Either nuke it or give us heavy arty and we'll take care of it ourselves.
    As a trans woman, I could really use an M1 Abrams tank with full artillery, a drone equipped with Hellfire missiles, and a grenade launcher with lots of grenades.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Statistically, one of us will eventually have a relative taken out by one of Drew's Army.

2A is a relic. Either nuke it or give us heavy arty and we'll take care of it ourselves.

Leave a comment:

• psych
    replied
    There’s between one and two mass shootings everyday in the U.S., not to mention countless shootings that don’t qualify as a mass shooting, such as this one. There’s almost too many options for newsrooms to choose from to report on. I think you’re missing the forest for the trees, bro.

Leave a comment:

• Drew S.
    replied
    Another GOP murder.

Wait until you see a picture of the shooter. This one won’t be in the news long.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Another GOP murder.

A University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill faculty member was killed Monday in a shooting that prompted a campuswide lockdown while officials searched for an "armed and dangerous person," university officials said.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco
    replied
    Maybe a shooting at UNC's main campus. https://apnews.com/article/universit...8bb7d6a467ab39

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Which tells you all you need to know when someone bleats out "we have a mental health problem, not a gun problem".
    Exactly. They're always lying.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Also in Flordia even though he had been in the mental health system that could not be used to prevent him from getting these guns.
    Which tells you all you need to know when someone bleats out "we have a mental health problem, not a gun problem".

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Also in Flordia even though he had been in the mental health system that could not be used to prevent him from getting these guns.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    Let us not forget that DeSantis signed a bill in April behind closed doors that allowed concealed carry without a permit.

https://apnews.com/article/guns-desa...29ea84357f73be

The new law will allow anyone who can legally own a gun in Florida to carry one without a permit. It means training and a background check will not be required to carry concealed guns in public. It takes effect July 1.
    “Somebody in Florida may die ... because of this legislation. That will be because of you, Ron DeSantis,” Guttenberg said. “I understand why you hid today ... You are a weak, pathetic, small-minded individual.”

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Does a shooting really happen if it’s in Florida and you’re not allowed to tell children about it by law?

instread they will learn how slavery helped black peoples build skills

Leave a comment:

Working...
X