replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    like we ruined the James Bond opening credits
    Bastages.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    If you listen to Sic and the other mouth breathers on this, movies should ditch real-looking weapons and use finger guns and just say "pew pew!"
    Then it would be “the woke mob have ruined movies” like we ruined the James Bond opening credits

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    If you listen to Sic and the other mouth breathers on this, movies should ditch real-looking weapons and use finger guns and just say "pew pew!"

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    So the deep state has gotten to armorers
    Yeah, it's one of those deep Deep State things.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    So the deep state has gotten to armorers

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Heard an actual movie armorer interviewed this morning. He said he cannot come to any conclusion that involves Baldwin being at fault. He said that just about every protocol that is supposed to be followed on a movie set was being broken in this case. Whether or not producers on the film are culpable for the fact that the movie set is breaking all the rules is not something he spoke about. And I would not know.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    The gun was cocked because the scene involved him doing a cross body quickdraw. Guess what you do in that situation once you pull the gun out of the holster...ever watched a western before? (hint: that click you hear is the hammer going back)

You and the RWNJ seem to think he was just fooling around doing tricks for the workers...HE WAS ****ING DOING AS HE WAS DIRECTED TO DO FOR THE ****ING MOVIE!! It is a damned stunt and you and your cohort are just being disingenuous trolls. This is not Cletus showing off for his friends and killing them with his dad's gun because he wasn't being safe...Baldwin was doing exactly what he was supposed to be doing at that time.

Oh and BTW...if there are any charges it won't be for Baldwin it will be for the prop person who has a history of this issue. Suck it up and deal.

Leave a comment:

• The Sicatoka
    replied
    Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post
    .... praise a vet for her selfless act ...
    John 15:13

Leave a comment:

• The Sicatoka
    replied
    Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    Is this supposed to be some rhetorical gotcha question?
    No. It's a trying to figure out a tragedy question. (An uncocked hammer is about the only safety on an old cowboy single action revolver.)

Leave a comment:

• Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post

Yeah I put him on ignore a while ago for this very reason and its annoying to still see people quoting him.

Edit: Shooter from the Boise mall shooting the other day has died. The person who first confronted the shooter inside the mall and tried to get others to safety and was ultimately killed was a transgendered military vet. The GQP is probably having a meltdown about how they should react to that: praise a vet for her selfless act or throw hate at her for being trans.
    There will be no conflict. The GOP will simply do their tried and true solution. Pretend they didn't exist.

Leave a comment:

• Proud2baLaker
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

The fact that people continue to treat his act as being in good faith and still bother responding to him is hilarious.
    Yeah I put him on ignore a while ago for this very reason and its annoying to still see people quoting him.

Edit: Shooter from the Boise mall shooting the other day has died. The person who first confronted the shooter inside the mall and tried to get others to safety and was ultimately killed was a transgendered military vet. The GQP is probably having a meltdown about how they should react to that: praise a vet for her selfless act or throw hate at her for being trans.
    Last edited by Proud2baLaker; 10-27-2021, 03:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• psych
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Wow...you actually are this stupid. Congrats even Chuck Murray isnt this dumb. Hell Jebbers probably can out think you at this point.

I think you have had too many EMPs to the head.
    I remember maybe 6 or 7 months ago, before Sic’s re-emergence, I said something along the lines of SJHovey being the most smug, self-righteous poster on this board. **** me, was I wrong.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X