Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet XI: Stop the World, I Want to Get Off!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet XI: Stop the World, I Want to Get Off!

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
    He had all the gun nuts behind him. And the NRA. I actually know people that hope to be victims of crime so they get to be a bad *** gun owner and shoot someone.
    And that is a truth. However, you cannot let outside biases affect a decision with a case at hand. View the facts, only the facts, and rule on that.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
      Stand your ground is a bad law, especially if it can be applied to Zimmerman.
      "Stand Your Ground" is a bad law, but I hope you realize it was never used as part of Zimmerman's defense.

Comment

Herpa-derp herps derp.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

*sigh*

It's so obvious when they feed raw meat to the mouth-breathers.

Comment

http://gawker.com/liberty-university...hem-1746505840

Jeebus
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Yeah, that ain't right....
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I'd ask if he thought about what he was saying before he said it, but I'm afraid he probably did put a lot of thought into it.
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• He channeling Pope Urban II.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    "Stand Your Ground" is a bad law, but I hope you realize it was never used as part of Zimmerman's defense.
                    The judge told the jurors to consider "stand your ground"

And consider it they did. According to the most outspoken juror, known only as Juror B-37, Stand Your Ground was key to reaching their verdict. She told CNN's Anderson Cooper in an interview that neither second-degree murder nor manslaughter applied in Zimmerman's case "because of the heat of the moment and the 'stand your ground.'
                    http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2013/07/stand-your-ground-george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin

Comment

Teach... your children well...

Republican hate rhetoric reaches its natural audience: middle schoolers.

The sixth grade girl, whose identity IE is withholding, was playing during recess when three boys allegedly went after her on November 19 at P.S. 89 in the Bronx, a school source who spoke on the condition of anonymity told IE.

The boys, who are in the same grade as the girl, allegedly put her in a headlock and punched her as they tried to take off her hijab, the source said.

While beating up the girl, the boys also allegedly called her "ISIS," the source said.
                      No murders, yet, so I guess they'll just have to try harder.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I don't know what word best describes my reaction to this... Angry, dejected, throw a dart.
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Yeah, that Tribeca area of Manhattan is a regular hotbed of Republicanism. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...New_York,_2012
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                            Yeah, that Tribeca area of Manhattan is a regular hotbed of Republicanism. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...New_York,_2012
                            whoa. I would have never guessed that.
                            Code:

Comment

Aw, he's just got a "vertical stripe" going. That's pretty common for folks that don't stay proficient (shoot often enough). He's either "ducking" (drooping his head), or breaking his wrist down (anticipating).
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

This is from 2008, but wicked cool
                                http://storymaps.esri.com/stories/2012/precincts-2008/
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X