Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet XI: Stop the World, I Want to Get Off!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nice Planet XI: Stop the World, I Want to Get Off!

The wharrgarblers are coming out about "he was white, that's why he wasn't shot."

They conveniently ignore the fact that it was a heavy possibility that the suspect had FRIGGIN' EXPLOSIVE DEVICES. Also, apparently, he was trained in some sort of capacity, given the length of the standoff and how he took out 5 officers and 6 civilians (as of right now; that total could change).
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Reports of 2 dead, 1 officer and 1 civilian.

Fark.
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
        Reports of 2 dead, 1 officer and 1 civilian.

Fark.
        Premature report, from my friends there. It wouldn't surprise me, though.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

General "loss of life" now being officially reported by the CO AG.

Comment

2 deaths now confirmed. Haven't heard specifics....

Comment

3 confirmed killed. Disgusting.

Comment

More sick f-cks from 'Murica.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  3 confirmed killed. Disgusting.
                  Apparently the psycho didn't even get the targets he intended. So, to "evil" and "hateful" add "incompetent."
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Apparently the psycho didn't even get the targets he intended. So, to "evil" and "hateful" add "incompetent."
                    Well, sort of incompetent. You don't hold off police that long, after fully engaging them with gunfire, without doing something (for lack of a better word) right.

The reports of the other items (possibly explosives) staved off a full out "suicide by cop," the amount of ammo and/or tactical knowledge he had to keep the standoff going, etc etc. Given the somewhat ease of getting people out of the building, I don't think this was a hostage situation...

Comment

We cannot afford to have any more attacks like this on American soil. We must stop allowing Caucasian males to live in this country!
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                        We cannot afford to have any more attacks like this on American soil. We must stop allowing Caucasian males to live in this country!
                        Just stop. Please.

Comment

Why? He's got a point. We put these refugees up as boogeymen and yet it's another white male that pulls this ****.

Now, I will say we don't know his motivations and we don't know his targets. We can speculate, probably fairly accurately.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Why? He's got a point. We put these refugees up as boogeymen and yet it's another white male that pulls this ****.

Now, I will say we don't know his motivations and we don't know his targets. We can speculate, probably fairly accurately.
                            It's more the whole race thing. This was not your normal mass-shooter. He was armed and tactically prepared enough to have a multi-hour shootout with ALL the authorities: SWAT, ATF, FBI, etc. He possibly (and now looking like probably) had explosives. On the surface, not a hostage situation, given the extraction of the civilians.

A terrorist is a terrorist, sure, but I don't think this guy was part of a group. I really think he is a gun-nut whack-job acting on his own. I don't WANT to say specifically against PP, but it's looking that way. The refugee outrage is because of a group that has MANY members that are coming from a country where these refugees are coming from. I may not agree with the outrage, but it's a different situation.

Comment

But what does that have to do with spartans post? All he was doing was showing the hilariousness of the anti-Muslim crowd. We want to shut our borders cause France was attacked (agin not us...France) but we got all sorts of home grown terrorist nutjobs running around with automatic weapons killing people it seems weekly and we wont do one thing to try o stop it. You may not like it but spartans satire was not only funny but it was kinda true Just ask that mayor in Texas
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                But what does that have to do with spartans post? All he was doing was showing the hilariousness of the anti-Muslim crowd. We want to shut our borders cause France was attacked (agin not us...France) but we got all sorts of home grown terrorist nutjobs running around with automatic weapons killing people it seems weekly and we wont do one thing to try o stop it. You may not like it but spartans satire was not only funny but it was kinda true Just ask that mayor in Texas
                                My fuse was short last night, and if the post was truly a joke, then I apologize. There was a lot of the same sentiment about race last night on social media (the shooter came out alive only because he was white, etc) and it really got to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X