Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet XI: Stop the World, I Want to Get Off!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
    Seriously w t f?

Comment

Re: Nice Planet XI: Stop the World, I Want to Get Off!

Wha-wha-WHAT?
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I like this planet. The wackos here wanting to ban Yoga should be shipped out of here. I hear Uranus is nice this time of year.
        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
          I like this planet. The wackos here wanting to ban Yoga should be shipped out of here. I hear Uranus is nice this time of year.
          That's a bit of a stretch.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            That's a bit of a stretch.
            Asana you did there.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Active shooter at Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. Cops have the building surrounded.

Stocky white male, beard, trenchcoat, AK-47, firing at cops.
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                Active shooter at Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. Cops have the building surrounded.

Stocky white male, beard, trenchcoat, AK-47, firing at cops.
                4 cops injured, 2 others hurt, are the reports.

I have a friend that is pet-sitting about 5 minutes from the location. She's safe right now, hope it stays that way.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  4 cops injured, 2 others hurt, are the reports.

I have a friend that is pet-sitting about 5 minutes from the location. She's safe right now, hope it stays that way.
                  A guy like that is usually a lone operator, thankfully. She'll be fine.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    A guy like that is usually a lone operator, thankfully. She'll be fine.
                    Guessing this will turn into a "suicide by cop" situation.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

From my friend on her FB page:

I am staying safe everyone! Not going outside. Listening to the police scanner and they do have eyes on the shooter inside the Planned Parenthood building right now.

Comment

A guy walked up to the cops on scene carrying a gun and ammo vest and asked to help.

Yeah, that's C-Springs for you.
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

A guy walked up to the cops on scene carrying a gun and ammo vest and asked to help.

Yeah, that's C-Springs for you.
                          Nothing mentioned about this whole thing shocks me. I saw "Colorado Springs" and went "yup."
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            Nothing mentioned about this whole thing shocks me. I saw "Colorado Springs" and went "yup."
                            Agreed.

Comment

Suspect surrendering, preparing to come out with hands up.

ETA: Suspect detained. Says he was alone.
                              Last edited by Twitch Boy; 11-27-2015, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Suspect surrendering, preparing to come out with hands up.

ETA: Suspect detained. Says he was alone.
                                Not the outcome I was expecting. Whew. All things considered, this ended very well.

Comment

Working...
                                X