Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet XI: Stop the World, I Want to Get Off!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet XI: Stop the World, I Want to Get Off!

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Dude, the IRS is so going to assassinate you. You don't even know it.
    Nah, the IRS prefers dungeons when dealing with evaders. After 20 years of good behavior, I hear you're only waterboarded once a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      I guess maybe people should pay their taxes then? Unless they're rich or a rich corporation then you don't have to.
      Taxes are kind of funny. Yes, we have to pay them, but we have to pay the least amount due, not what is fair or considered just.

Just what is the "least amount due" keeps all sort of accountants, lawyers, and tax judges in lifetime employment.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Nah, the IRS prefers dungeons when dealing with evaders. After 20 years of good behavior, I hear you're only waterboarded once a week.
        Are they in Wal-Marts? #truthisoutthere #frauddudeisafraud
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Eagles fans are the worst.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Taxes are kind of funny. Yes, we have to pay them, but we have to pay the least amount due, not what is fair or considered just.

Just what is the "least amount due" keeps all sort of accountants, lawyers, and tax judges in lifetime employment.
            You can always cut a check to Parkersburg WV towards the public debt if you feel like you don't pay enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Reporter's name is rather ironic.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                You can always cut a check to Parkersburg WV towards the public debt if you feel like you don't pay enough.
                I'd send it to my Congressman. I'm more likely to get a positive result from him.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Nice planet.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

This d-bag again.

The minute the charity cashes the check, get "hacked" and dump the whole thing on the internet.
                    Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      This d-bag again.

The minute the charity cashes the check, get "hacked" and dump the whole thing on the internet.
                      I 100% endorse this post...
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

The latest in political correctness run amok - Lebanon Valley College!!!

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2015/12...sented_to.html
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

So, for all these "safe spaces," would someone who believes in the KKK or ISIS be allowed to say their piece in the safe zone? Obviously I don't condone or encourage those groups, but a safe zone is a safe zone, right?
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

LVC teams are the Dutchmen --- must be some racism there...or something.
                            Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Actually, most of those are pretty tame by current standards.

Comment

Removing the name "Lynch" from the building because the person's name happens to be a homophone for a nasty action? That's absurd. It's not like the name is uncommon either.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X