Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its WINGER's Birthday!! - She hates pants so take em off and celebrate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Its WINGER's Birthday!! - She hates pants so take em off and celebrate!

Happy birthday winger!
    Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
    wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
    7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Happy Birfday, winger! Good luck in Chi-town.
      Originally posted by moe24
      Thread over... REDRocket wins!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Wingah!

You'll have a fresh blanket of snow greeting you.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Happy Birthday!
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I've got to go shovel snow so I'm wearing pants, but happy birthday anyway.
            "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
            And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

This thread is useless without pictures of WINGER without pants; happy birthday.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I wasn't wearing pants the first time I meant wingah. This was obvious why she decided to spend the rest of the day "entertaining" me.

DOWN WITH PANTS UP WITH FUN
                I've been to Agganis (BU), Alfond (Maine), Alltel (Mankato), Berry (NMU), Boston Garden (Beanpot), Conte (BC), DECC (UMD), Gutterson (Vermont), Hobey Baker (Princeton), Houston Fieldhouse (RPI), Joe Louis (GLI), Kohl (Wisconsin), Lawson (WMU), Lynah (Cornell), MacInnes (MTU), MSG (BU/Cornell), Mariucci (Minnesota), Matthews (NU), Munn (MSU), National Hockey Center (SCSU), Ralph (ND), Ridder (Minnesota), TD Banknorth (Quinnipiac), Whittemore (UNH), Xcel (Final Five), and Yost (Michigan).

Comment

Happy Birthday and good luck moving! Down with pants!!
                  Always a Wildcat...
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Happy Birthday! Hope it's pants-free!
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      Happy Birthday Wingah!

You'll have a fresh blanket of snow greeting you.
                      Yeah snow!!!!

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                      I've got to go shovel snow so I'm wearing pants, but happy birthday anyway.
                      You can shovel without pants!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      This thread is useless without pictures of WINGER without pants; happy birthday.
                      I am sure there is a picture of me without pants somewhere on the internet.

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyAddict View Post
                      I wasn't wearing pants the first time I meant wingah. This was obvious why she decided to spend the rest of the day "entertaining" me.

DOWN WITH PANTS UP WITH FUN
                      I also had to rescue you too!

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                      Happy Birthday and good luck moving! Down with pants!!
                      Thanks!

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                      Happy Birthday! Hope it's pants-free!
                      Hooray!!!
                      www.karenwingerphotography.com

Comment

Originally posted by winger View Post
                        I also had to rescue you too!
                        True. Thankfully there was a pants less princess to help out.

The following should be refered to as pulling a winger:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_369855.html (SFW)
                        I've been to Agganis (BU), Alfond (Maine), Alltel (Mankato), Berry (NMU), Boston Garden (Beanpot), Conte (BC), DECC (UMD), Gutterson (Vermont), Hobey Baker (Princeton), Houston Fieldhouse (RPI), Joe Louis (GLI), Kohl (Wisconsin), Lawson (WMU), Lynah (Cornell), MacInnes (MTU), MSG (BU/Cornell), Mariucci (Minnesota), Matthews (NU), Munn (MSU), National Hockey Center (SCSU), Ralph (ND), Ridder (Minnesota), TD Banknorth (Quinnipiac), Whittemore (UNH), Xcel (Final Five), and Yost (Michigan).

Comment

Happy Birthday winger!
                          R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Okay, GLM's avatar is once again much better than mind. For the 2nd consecutive year. Lousy Yankee fans...

Happy Birthday Winger! WHEEEEEEEEEEEE

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                            -Blackadder
                            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                            -Casablanca
                            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Happy Birthday, Benny Lava

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZA1NoOOoaNw&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZA1NoOOoaNw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Comment

Happy Birthday!
                                Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Working...
                                X