Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2015.1 - if the ball weighs as much as a duck, it's a catch!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL 2015.1 - if the ball weighs as much as a duck, it's a catch!

Carry on!
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: NFL 2015.1 - if the ball weighs as much as a duck, it's a catch!

GLA is still a cheatah
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

so this jax-buf game is only available on yahoo.com. i don't really care but in case i wanted to watch this on my tv, what would i need in order to hook up the internet streat to the tv? i have a roku if that helps. not sure if there is a yahoo channel or whatever. do i need some type of special cord? yes, i know i am way behind but i've just never tried it before. it's prob something i should learn how to do.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        so this jax-buf game is only available on yahoo.com. i don't really care but in case i wanted to watch this on my tv, what would i need in order to hook up the internet streat to the tv? i have a roku if that helps. not sure if there is a yahoo channel or whatever. do i need some type of special cord? yes, i know i am way behind but i've just never tried it before. it's prob something i should learn how to do.
        what would i need in order to hook up the internet streat to the tv
        Google Chromecast works for me.

https://www.google.com/intl/en_us/ch.../tv/#?discover
        Last edited by SonofSouthie; 10-22-2015, 11:18 AM.
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Subscribed because the other thread was overinflated
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

There is a yahoo channel on Roku. It has Community, at least. Not sure if it'll stream the game or not. I'll find out around 10-11 Sunday, I guess.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Another antitrust suit on NFL's broadcasting rights
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Who would really want to watch that game at 9 on a sunday morning??
                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                  Can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning!

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                    Can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning!
                    If that was the rule I stood by for my team...I would never make it out of bed. No way am I watching that game. Horrible. And I'm a Goddam Bills fan!
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

9 am isn't that early. What a bunch of wusses! Plus it's football, murica! Or whatever...
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                        Don't think I'm gonna watch but figured in case this comes up again, why not figure out how to do it!

Comment

Who would want to watch a Jacksonville game, regardless of when it starts?

Comment

I have no interest in watching that game, but I definitely didn't think that the NFL was stupid enough to broadcast a game that 95% of the country can't figure out how to get on the TV.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

If you have a TV streaming device (not likely, given the question you're asking) such as Roku, Apple TV, Google's Chromecast, or Amazon's Fire TV or Fire TV Stick; Yahoo has a channel on each of those streaming devices that can be used to watch the game. If you have a laptop computer, you would go to Yahoo's homepage, follow the links, and watch it there. If you want your laptop screen to appear on your home TV, use an HDMI cable to make that connection.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                              X