Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2015.1 - if the ball weighs as much as a duck, it's a catch!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2015.1 - if the ball weighs as much as a duck, it's a catch!

The best solution is to let CA fall in to the ocean. Then we can be rid of all of them.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
      So in other words San Diego, give us a brand new spanking new stadium with all of the bells and whistles or we're going to LA.

Oh, did anybody else see that deal where UNLV is in talks to build a dome stadium in Los Vegas and they had reps from the Raiders there talking about maybe moving there as well??
      $1 billion for a mid-major stadium. But it would get a lot of use as a concert hall and convention center. Maybe they can hide a little 4k arena in there for Rebel hockey too!
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

And the sad thing is they can, for the most part, get away with it.

If I was a municipality, I'd help them with infrastucture (utility access & roads) but the rest of the project is 100% on them.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          And the sad thing is they can, for the most part, get away with it.

If I was a municipality, I'd help them with infrastucture (utility access & roads) but the rest of the project is 100% on them.
          Just like Bob Kraft. Gillette was financed but the state balked at $70 mil in infrastructue improvements. Hellooooo Hartford.
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
            $1 billion for a mid-major stadium. But it would get a lot of use as a concert hall and convention center. Maybe they can hide a little 4k arena in there for Rebel hockey too!
            A lot of concerts there and other events as well. Bowl games, Monster Jam, Motorcross, Rodeo, soccer. I'm sure they can find a few ways to put that building to work out there. I would think they would be kinda tempted to do a deal like Arizona did with their stadium and have the whole field slide out of the building on that big tray.
            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

I'm reading early rumors that Calvin Johnson is talking retirement. I don't know how much stock I'd put in them now because he's still very productive. It's not like such a thing is unprecedented, especially in Detroit, but I can't see many more players doing it again - unless he's getting worried about CTE, and understandingly so.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...aign=editorial
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I think there's an awful lot of smoke for there not to be a fire here.
                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  I'm reading early rumors that Calvin Johnson is talking retirement. I don't know how much stock I'd put in them now because he's still very productive. It's not like such a thing is unprecedented, especially in Detroit, but I can't see many more players doing it again - unless he's getting worried about CTE, and understandingly so.

I thought he pretty much announced it, a la Robert Smith, Barry, etc.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Did you see the story on the Giants Safety who overdosed and died, pretty recent story, not sure when he died? They cut him open and he already had CTE at 27 yrs old. Thats pretty scary
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                      Did you see the story on the Giants Safety who overdosed and died, pretty recent story, not sure when he died? They cut him open and he already had CTE at 27 yrs old. Thats pretty scary
                      Tyler Sash. Died in October or November.
                      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

@CNBCnow: BREAKING: NFL reaches deal with CBS and NBC for Thursday Night Football; fees for Thursday night rights will be roughly $450M - Dow Jones
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                        X