Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2015.1 - if the ball weighs as much as a duck, it's a catch!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2015.1 - if the ball weighs as much as a duck, it's a catch!

It's raining fans!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Stop, stop, they're already dead!
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Silly me. I had forgotten the Cardinals decided to start Ty Detmer at QB this evening.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

I thought Scott Mitchell retired
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

The DirecTV Settlers commercials can go away any time now.
            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

WE HAVE THE FULL DELHOMME! a
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

I'll take Carolina 24-16.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                  I'll take Carolina 24-16.
                  I'll take Super Bowl blowouts for $200, Alex.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

So who has Vegas set as the favorite in the Cardinals versus Patriots Super Bowl? Oh.
                    sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      I'll take Super Bowl blowouts for $200, Alex.
                      I think it plays out like a few Carolina games have this year.

Carolina goes up big early and then loses interest. They'll go up 24-0, Broncos will fight back but ultimately fall short. Carolina has almost blown huge leads against GB, NYG, and SEA.
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

I don't see a blowout with Denver's D, but if Carolina gets over 21 forget about it.

Comment

Carolina is the favorite, but the #1 defense has a decent track record in Super Bowls. It isn't likely to be a blowout.

Comment

Denver is #1 in Yards per play defensively (by almost half a yard). Carolina is #3
                            Last edited by bronconick; 01-25-2016, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              Denver is #1 in Yards per play defensively (by almost half a yard). Carolina is #3
                              And rain is predicted for Super Bowl Sunday at the moment.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                                Arizona brings in Frank Reich at QB.
                                Isn't he like, 60?
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X