Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 - I'm Biden my time till I doctor the hearing.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 - I'm Biden my time till I doctor the hearing.

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Yeah, but the Sanders campaign does not own that data and the intent is that they aren't supposed to see it. Therefore, it's still unethical and considered hacking for them to access it, even if they didn't have to breach any security features to do so.

It would be one thing if the data director had reported it to the software company right away and told his staff to stay out of that part of the system until it was fixed. However, it sounds like the company reviewed the system logs, and determined he & his staff used their read access to poke around in there for a little while and potentially steal some of Clinton's data.

Sure is a well-timed campaign gaffe though. CONSPIRACY!1!!1!
    Do not think I am defending the Sanders campaign, I am not. The punishment fits the crime. I am fighting the outrage over it by the Clintonites like they wouldnt have done the same thing
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Rover,

It isnt a conspiracy, the software company screwed up. While I wish the Sanders camp had just ignored it out of good will they would have been foolish to do so. And please dont act like you would not be saying how this was "nothing" and "the lamestream media looking for stories" if your robot lover's staff had done the same thing.

And your analogy doesnt work because Hillary didnt make the mistake. If you paid someone to watch your house and they left the door wide open who would you blame if stuff was stolen?

I am not saying it isnt sleazy, I am saying no one would have not taken advantage. You know it and I know it.
      Sorry but that doesn't fly. There's no need for the Clinton campaign to take advantage of the security firewall downtime while the software company is applying a patch because they're leading by double digits in every state not named "New Hampshire" (although one can assume VT will go Bernie when they start polling there. ).

But beyond that, I'm just having fun at Sanders supporters expense! If there's a more tightly wound bunch of people, I haven't met them. The conspiracy theories over this are epic and the story just broke!
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Now we see why hilly kept her secrets on private servers in chappaqua

If the data was available for any tom, dick, or Harry then it's public. Sanders campaign did no wrong
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          Now we see why hilly kept her secrets on private servers in chappaqua

If the data was available for any tom, dick, or Harry then it's public. Sanders campaign did no wrong
          Hey I'll remember that if your bank's security server goes down! Don't blame me if I clean out your savings.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Do not think I am defending the Sanders campaign, I am not. The punishment fits the crime. I am fighting the outrage over it by the Clintonites like they wouldnt have done the same thing
            While I wish the Sanders camp had just ignored it out of good will they would have been foolish to do so.
            That's a fun bit of doublespeak. Sounds like you're defending his camp to me.

Comment

Maybe Bernie can double his ABC news coverage to 40 seconds with this story!
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

All I know is, Bernie Sanders is not merely a Senator, he's a deity. Someone with supernatural powers ought to know when his employees are snooping around in a rival's database, at the time its occurring! Otherwise, what's the point of having godlike abilities if you're not going to use them?

EDIT: A snippet from DK...

"In the meantime, massive free press for Bernie, and Sec. Clinton looks like the opportunistic ********* she is after Bernie stood up for her at the debates. As a Bernie supporter, I could not possibly be happier."

Dec 18 · 10:20:07 AM

 "In other news, I’m glad Nixon broke into DNC headquarters at the Watergate. Lots of press for Nixon!"

Dec 18 · 10:26:49 AM

 "He was doing McGovern a favor by quietly showing how their information could be exploited by bad guys. Praise G. Gordon Liddy!"

Last edited by Rover; 12-18-2015, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  That's a fun bit of doublespeak. Sounds like you're defending his camp to me.
                  I think if you thought about it for more than 5 seconds you would get what I was saying

There is a difference between doing what is ethical and right and doing what is in the best interest of your situation. I think **** near every political campaign would do the same thing which is why it would be foolish to not do it. That doesnt make it right, hence why they deserve their punishment. Just because everyone else is speeding doesnt mean if I get caught I shouldnt be punished for it.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This tweet provided a rare reason to laugh about the GOP race to the bottom:
                    PublicPolicyPolling ‏@ppppolls
                    30% of Republican primary voters nationally say they support bombing Agrabah. Agrabah is the country from Aladdin. #NotTheOnion
                    After reading about some of the fact-mangling and outright lies that highlighted this week's GOP debate, I'd like to see future debates have fact-checking built into them. Divide the debate into three periods and after each one, let a fact check team (Politifact or Factcheck.org) point out the BS that has been spewed.Then the cameras could show Fiorena's face when she's corrected about the fired generals, or Cruz when corrected about "targeted carpet bombing" or Christie when reminded that King Hussein is long dead. Or Trump, about nearly everything.

Think the candidates would agree to this?
                    The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      Hey I'll remember that if your bank's security server goes down! Don't blame me if I clean out your savings.
                      Would be the banks (dnc) fault.

God gave you eyes
                      Plagiarize
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

It's hard not to imagine a conspiracy anytime that Debbie Wasserman Schultz is mentioned. She puts the "U" in "the C word"
                        "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                        Groucho Marx
                        "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                        Ron White
                        "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                        Milo Bloom

Comment

After we get done bombing Agrabah, we can turn our attention to those idiots from the kingdom of Zamunda. They want to steal all of those fast food jobs, and we can't let that happen.
                          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
                            After we get done bombing Agrabah, we can turn our attention to those idiots from the kingdom of Zamunda. They want to steal all of those fast food jobs, and we can't let that happen.
                            Should INS raid the Borough of Queens?
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              Should INS raid the Borough of Queens?
                              You mean they haven't yet? Better get busy. We got a lot of cities to raid.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                                Not to mention stealing women from hard working Americans
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X