Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 - I'm Biden my time till I doctor the hearing.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 - I'm Biden my time till I doctor the hearing.

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Boom! Goes the dynamite!
    Therein lies the current state of GOP mentality in a nutshell.

Comment

Anybody else find it odd that Rubio was declared the winner by the lamestream media 5 minutes before the debate even started?
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

But hey, at least the GOP is all for growing the military, expanding the War and intensifying Big Brother's view into our lives! Smaller government indeed...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I'm pretty sure Chris Christie admitted to wanting to start World War III last night. And, Morning Joe said he did well. So, I guess it doesn't really ****ing matter what any GOP clown ever says when it's about war.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Christie said this morning to Charlie Rose that we're already in WWIII, which is why he would shoot down Russian airplanes in Syria. Because reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
              Christie said this morning to Charlie Rose that we're already in WWIII, which is why he would shoot down Russian airplanes in Syria. Because reasons.
              He's certifiable. After last night I'm convinced that the only one on the GOP side who is even remotely sane is Rand Paul.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Christie has about as much chance of being the GOP nominee as I do, so I wouldn't be too worried about him wanting to start WWIII. An unpopular governor who's out of office in two years coming off his party getting crushed in recent New Jersey state legislative elections....clearly the man is auditioning for a Fox cable gig.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  Therein lies the current state of GOP mentality in a nutshell.
                  Sarah Palin is the perfect spokesman for that party. You would have thought that after her disastrous effect on the '08 campaign her cred would be zero, but she could be the symbol for the tail that wags the GOP dog. In fact, it does not appear to be a tail any longer but the body. Idiocy wrapped in red, white, and blue.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                    He's even making Cheney blush when it comes to warmongering.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      He's certifiable. After last night I'm convinced that the only one on the GOP side who is even remotely sane is Rand Paul.
                      Love Rand Paul's foreign policy views.....Christie wanting to shoot down Russian jets in a no fly zone (that makes no sense conceptually) was totally irresponsible. What an idiot.
                      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                        Love Rand Paul's foreign policy views.....Christie wanting to shoot down Russian jets in a no fly zone (that makes no sense conceptually) was totally irresponsible. What an idiot.
                        I'd be careful flying into Newark
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Well... I'm not sure he'll be asked back again.

http://goo.gl/Z7zbDJ
                          Jack Keane points out yet another lie by Carly Fiorina.

Comment

@dick_nixon has endorsed John Kasich.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Now THIS is some funny sh !t!

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/chris...ry?id=35785558

Yeah. Good luck when you have to debate Hillary guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxton View Post
                                Well... I'm not sure he'll be asked back again.

http://goo.gl/Z7zbDJ
                                Jack Keane points out yet another lie by Carly Fiorina.
                                No, you just fail to realize the power that a state senator from Illinois has over our military.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X