Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 - I'm Biden my time till I doctor the hearing.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 - I'm Biden my time till I doctor the hearing.

Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
    Is this a failure of Affirmative Action or simply a need for more?
    It's because of all the welfare queens ruining the budget.

Comment

GOP always gets the Nazi vote!
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Rubio wants to appoint Justices to overturn Gay Marriage...so much for courting the youth vote.

Equal Rights For Some
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Rubio wants to appoint Justices to overturn Gay Marriage...so much for courting the youth vote.

Equal Rights For Some
          luckily they don't vote
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Equal Rights For Some
            Win the nomination, worry about the rest when its just Hillary.
            Go Gophers!

Comment

Do the kids table debates actually get enough viewership to warrant letting a small group of the greater nutherd say stupid things?

Comment

Fox still breathlessly awaiting Hillary's arraignment on federal charges that will never come

Freepers are practically beating it to the thought that Hillary should be going to the gallows for treason! However most, of course, are bitterly proclaiming she'll skate unless Trump or Cruz becomes POTUS.

Expect this to come up during tonight's debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foxton View Post
                  Do the kids table debates actually get enough viewership to warrant letting a small group of the greater nutherd say stupid things?
                  Getting more viewers than whatever else they'd have on

Comment

Boom! Goes the dynamite!
                    Ann Coulter @AnnCoulter
                    Gotta admit, Trump does lack the formative experience of our past three presidents: community organizer, president's son, rapist.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      Boom! Goes the dynamite!
                      Funny. I just hear a screeching noise.
                      Go Gophers!

Comment

I feel like Jeb's sole purpose of still being in the race is to destroy Trump, but he's not good at that, either.

Also, I like how every question turns into a "Thanks, Obama" topic.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

This is horribly brutal

Too many people

Comment

Boom! Goes the dynamite!
                            You do yourself no favors quoting that no brained racist twit...
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                              Funny. I just hear a screeching noise.
                              Hahahahaha. That was fantastic.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Boom! Goes the dynamite!
                                I think your quoting of that troll sadly speaks for itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X