Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 - I'm Biden my time till I doctor the hearing.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 - I'm Biden my time till I doctor the hearing.

World Series took precedence tonight. Anything happen when they sent in the clowns?
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      World Series took precedence tonight. Anything happen when they sent in the clowns?
      Rubio brought up his family's history for the millionth time, but at least twice said it's a different situation now. Once said his family immigrated from Cuba but that way of doing it is over, and another time said social security needs to be reformed but not in a way that affects people right now because his mom is getting social security and he wouldn't want to hurt his mom. Basically a lot of "I got mine, so y'all are on your own now."

Cruz used all his time to blast the moderators and media on a question, then got mad when he wasn't given time to answer the question when they called him out for not answering the question.

Ben Carson: His stupidity has already spread to his medical knowledge.

Trump was Trump. Kasich has gotten angrier. Brady Hoke stayed angry and crazy.

I think Rubio and Fiorina will gain the most out of this debate.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        Brady Hoke stayed angry and crazy.
        Is this a Christie reference? If so, nice.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Yeah it is. That's fantastic.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Charlie Rose is owning Marco Rubio on Benghazi right now live on CBS.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Charlie Rose is owning Marco Rubio on Benghazi right now live on CBS.
              Thank goodness because I think every conservative on Twitter climaxed when Rubio attacked Hillary on Benghazi last night.

And someone needs to explain to me how all the idiots on the stage let "Empty Suit" Rubio get away with comparing himself with Barack Obama? They should have destroyed him for that.

Nope. Looks like Charlie failed.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/jeff...rubio-benghazi
              Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 10-29-2015, 08:56 AM.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I still dont get why it is such a big deal that Hillary was wrong about what sparked Benghazi. So she might have told Chelsea it was because of the video...so flipping what. It doesnt change what happened and doesnt make her culpable. And if it is about the lie because they were "trying to help Obama get re-elected" then shouldnt anyone who defended going into Iraq on the GOP side by backing Dubya's claim (which was a known lie) be punished? Shouldnt the head of the State Run GOP who admitted they were changing voting rights laws to "help Romney win the state" be nailed as well?

There is no "there" there. If I am the Dems I let them run with this, the majority of people ignore it for the stupidity it is.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  There is no "there" there. If I am the Dems I let them run with this, the majority of people ignore it for the stupidity it is.
                  There was never any legitimacy to the story. The GOP plan was to pound in the impression that Hillary was "sneaky" or, at best, lawyered the truth, like her husband. The problem is, the Republicans were so nakedly self-serving that everybody except the guys actually huffing the paint inside their bubble reacted against them.

And then Hillary ate their lunch at the hearing and came off as calm, collected, thoughtful and, well, presidential, making it a complete disaster for them.

Moral of the story: don't bring a knife to a gunfight. They underestimated her and thought they could swift boat her like Kerry, but she's got bigger balls than all of them, and now she's shown that to the country. Who would you rather have facing off against China and Russia? I suspect she even earned the respect of blue collar conservatives in places like OH and FL, and if you are a Republican, that is very bad news.
                  Cornell University

Comment

There was never any legitimacy to the story. The GOP plan was to pound in the impression that Hillary was "sneaky" or, at best, lawyered the truth, like her husband. The problem is, the Republicans were so nakedly self-serving that everybody except the guys actually huffing the paint inside their bubble reacted against them.

And then Hillary ate their lunch at the hearing and came off as calm, collected, thoughtful and, well, presidential, making it a complete disaster for them.

Moral of the story: don't bring a knife to a gunfight. They underestimated her and thought they could swift boat her like Kerry, but she's got bigger balls than all of them, and now she's shown that to the country. Who would you rather have facing off against China and Russia? I suspect she even earned the respect of blue collar conservatives in places like OH and FL, and if you are a Republican, that is very bad news.
                    It is a pretty stark contrast isn't it. One week you have Hillary, under oath, calmly facing a hostile committee with actual power. The next week you have a bunch of angry Republicans attacking CNBC moderators.

Comment

It is possible the country may dodge a bullet.

Jeb! Bush put an exclamation point on his performance in Wednesday night's debate, but it wasn't the one he wanted. No, the exclamation points being used to describe Bush's performance are about how bad it was, how thoroughly he got smoked by Marco Rubio, and how ****ed his donors are. He even has Chuck Todd and crew describing the debate as either "the moment that ended his presidential campaign, or the point when his campaign hit rock bottom (because he can't go any lower, right?)."
                      Good riddance to bad rubbish. Now, the Neocon fleas will jump off this rat and onto another one, so we're not out of the woods yet, but the most likely path to the menace of their return to power looks like it has been shut down, and that's reason to celebrate.
                      Cornell University

Comment

And now, a modest proposal.

If Jeb Bush became a Democrat, I’m not saying he’d win the nomination, let alone the presidency, but he’d have a better shot at either than he currently does in the Republican Party.
                        Which is naturally ridiculous. But read the whole thing, because my God underneath the satire there are some very sobering truths.
                        Cornell University

Comment

And now, a modest proposal.

Which is naturally ridiculous. But read the whole thing, because my God underneath the satire there are some very sobering truths.
                          He has less of a host in the Democratic Party then he does in the Republican party. That statement is more Republican Narcissistic BS.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

His position on immigration is irrelevant. It's been a decade since Jebbers! meddled in Terri Schiavo's case, then got his brother involved, and finally proceeded to do everything in his power to make her ex-husband's life miserable when he couldn't "save" her, all of which he still refuses to concede he was the least bit wrong about. John Ellis Bush belongs nowhere near the Democratic Party.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              You can lead a dumass to a fact, but you can't make him believe it.
                              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                His position on immigration is irrelevant. It's been a decade since Jebbers! meddled in Terri Schiavo's case, then got his brother involved, and finally proceeded to do everything in his power to make her ex-husband's life miserable when he couldn't "save" her, all of which he still refuses to concede he was the least bit wrong about. John Ellis Bush belongs nowhere near the Democratic Party.
                                He's Catholic. Can't starve a person to death. Death must be natural.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X