Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 - I'm Biden my time till I doctor the hearing.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 - I'm Biden my time till I doctor the hearing.

JPod made a funny.
    Last edited by Kepler; 10-27-2015, 02:06 PM.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
      Slappy you've been smoking way too much dope. Only a total f'in idiot who claims to be a liberal or whatever would be looking for a Republican to emerge out of those clowns as an acceptable alternative to Hillary. It reminds me when people were playing up Rand Paul's cross party appeal. Your attitude is what gave the country Little Ralphie Nader, who got George W Bush elected.
      I'm a small l and I don't care what not voting for Hillary might create. If she loses she will have earned it.

Comment

C'mon, we all know everyone's looking forward to at least 4 more years of The Cackler.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          Funny how common sense goes out the window. Lets say the Dems had the goods on Dick Cheney over something illegal. Not only would I want them to schedule an immediate public grilling of the guy, I'd also want all testimony implicating him released to the media. Instead the House Goopers wanted Clinton to testify in private and they don't want to release the Mills or Blumenthal interview transcripts because....why again? Are they trying to protect Hillary?

Since joecct has been riding this horse, I'm curious if he'll step up and respond post-hearing debacle.
          Watergate was going nowhere until Alexander Butterfield took the stand. Then all heck broke loose.

Face it, the Clinton Machine has a lifetime of experience on hiding the skeletons. She's a pro going against tyros. Until somebody on the inside comes to the witness table and has 100% bomb proof evidence, she's going to skate.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Watergate was going nowhere until Alexander Butterfield took the stand. Then all heck broke loose.

Face it, the Clinton Machine has a lifetime of experience on hiding the skeletons. She's a pro going against tyros. Until somebody on the inside comes to the witness table and has 100% bomb proof evidence, she's going to skate.
            Travelgate, Filegate, Vince Foster, Whitewater . . .: Bill hid and lied about his dalliance with Lewinski, but the Clinton Machine was also a lifetime experience on fending off endless investigations costing taxpayers upwards of 70 million, all of which, with the exception of a sexual tryst, were unsubstantiated. Clinton should have stuck with the harmless stuff like secretly trading arms to a terrorist country in violation of an arms embargo.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
              Travelgate, Filegate, Vince Foster, Whitewater . . .: Bill hid and lied about his dalliance with Lewinski, but the Clinton Machine was also a lifetime experience on fending off endless investigations costing taxpayers upwards of 70 million, all of which, with the exception of a sexual tryst, were unsubstantiated. Clinton should have stuck with the harmless stuff like secretly trading arms to a terrorist country in violation of an arms embargo.

Hey, anybody who makes a deal with the Iranian terrorists should be impeache....uh, forget about that.

joe represents conservative thought. There's always one more document that got hidden/destroyed that would have buried the Clintons. One more witness who would have testified had they not been "silenced"
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                Hey, anybody who makes a deal with the Iranian terrorists should be impeache....uh, forget about that.

joe represents conservative thought. There's always one more document that got hidden/destroyed that would have buried the Clintons. One more witness who would have testified had they not been "silenced"
                The family Clinton is sleaze. The family Kennedy is sleaze. The family Bush - well at least they haven't killed anyone since 1945. And one of the daughters was married for a time to an ex BU defenseman.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

The family Clinton is sleaze. The family Kennedy is sleaze. The family Bush - well at least they haven't killed anyone since 1945. And one of the daughters was married for a time to an ex BU defenseman.
                  Oh really?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    Travelgate, Filegate, Vince Foster, Whitewater . . .: Bill hid and lied about his dalliance with Lewinski, but the Clinton Machine was also a lifetime experience on fending off endless investigations costing taxpayers upwards of 70 million, all of which, with the exception of a sexual tryst, were unsubstantiated.
                    Yeah. For being against frivolous government, the GOP is a master at it. They're wasting time/money on IRS investigations now.
                    Go Gophers!

Comment

Didn't Laura Bush off her boyfriend in a car accident?
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

It's true Dubbya did everything he could to avoid being in a position to even point a gun at anyone during Vietnam. That must have haunted him, though, because he made up for the missed killing when he sent more than 4,000 men and women to Iraq to be killed and an untold number wounded. Add to that hundreds of thousands of Iraqis killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          Didn't Laura Bush off her boyfriend in a car accident?
                          She was 17 and ran a stop sign in Texas in 1963, striking another car driven by a male friend of hers, accidentally killing him. The rest of the details are slim, given that all involved were minors at the time.

Comment

The debate so far can be summed up with the classic South Park mob: "rabble rabble rabble rabble!"

So many people talking over each other.

Also fairly certain Fiorina just said she should be president because she didn't falsify financial statements because jail time would have been the result if she had.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                              The debate so far can be summed up with the classic South Park mob: "rabble rabble rabble rabble!"

So many people talking over each other.

Also fairly certain Fiorina just said she should be president because she didn't falsify financial statements because jail time would have been the result if she had.
                              You're watching? I rarely watch pre season games. Too many scrubs.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                You're watching? I rarely watch pre season games. Too many scrubs.
                                I watch for the personality fights, but they're all starting to become aware. Twice now they've attacked the "liberal media" and moderators.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X