Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 - I'm Biden my time till I doctor the hearing.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Campaign 2016 - I'm Biden my time till I doctor the hearing.

Kepler you favorite Air Head Megyn the Moron says Hillary didnt do as good a job as everyone else outside of Faux say she did at the hearings. Megyn the Moron is even going to look dumber when Hillary gets the nom and she either attacks her fellow woman or flips the script and defends her CAUSE she is a woman.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      This will surprise absolutely nobody who has ever commuted by train.
      The problem with the site's new color scheme is that the link's text color isn't noticeably different from the standard text's color anymore.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        The problem with the site's new color scheme is that the link's text color isn't noticeably different from the standard text's color anymore.
        I know. It would be one change in a .css file to make it bright red or something. Come on, folks -- UI 101.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

When are they going to fix the GD mobile site? It's pretty awful with a lot of bugs. The format is fine and the colors are great. But the whole reply thing unsubscribing, the fact that when I click a link from the usercp where the first new post is from someone on the block list it doesn't scroll, or any of the other issues.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            When are they going to fix the GD mobile site? It's pretty awful with a lot of bugs. The format is fine and the colors are great. But the whole reply thing unsubscribing, the fact that when I click a link from the usercp where the first new post is from someone on the block list it doesn't scroll, or any of the other issues.
            Pretty sure that's a vBulletin problem, not an USCHO problem.

Comment

Yeah, because one of the most commonly used templates out there hasn't fixed that already. It's been a problem for years. I guarantee vbulletin fixed it within a month of the version being rolled out.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Stick a fork in Rubio and Bush.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Stick a fork in Rubio and Bush.
                  Your predictions to date have not been very accurate.

What makes you think this, now? Bush is cutting back staff; what is Rubio doing? And if not either of them, who is the last establishment candidate standing? Christie? He's polling under 1%.

Nice historical table here.
                  Last edited by Kepler; 10-26-2015, 10:16 AM.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Kepler you favorite Air Head Megyn the Moron says Hillary didnt do as good a job as everyone else outside of Faux say she did at the hearings. Megyn the Moron is even going to look dumber when Hillary gets the nom and she either attacks her fellow woman or flips the script and defends her CAUSE she is a woman.
                    As I said before, when watching Megyn Kelly the same word can be used to describe both the sound on Kep's TV and the location of his trousers. "OFF"
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

What makes you think this, now? Bush is cutting back staff; what is Rubio doing? And if not either of them, who is the last establishment candidate candidate standing? Christie? He's polling under 1%.

Rubio is completely tone deaf. He's openly embracing not showing up in the Senate for votes...while still collecting 200 large a year for being a Senator. Try doing that at your own job - not showing up for work but claiming what you're doing on the side is as important, and see how long you stay employed. Yet another knuck wanting to play by rules the rest of us don't get to live by.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

What makes you think this, now? Bush is cutting back staff; what is Rubio doing? And if not either of them, who is the last establishment candidate candidate standing? Christie? He's polling under 1%.

Rubio is whining about his job in the Senate. Jeb has better things to do.

Done.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          As I said before, when watching Megyn Kelly the same word can be used to describe both the sound on Kep's TV and the location of his trousers. "OFF"
                          The heart, or whatever, wants what it wants. I can't help it that Megyn is smokin' hot. She's certainly not the first pretty person who is also dumb as a post. She is rather unique in that it doesn't diminish her attractiveness, though. I don't know what's going on there; I only know, along with William James, that "truth is whatever works." Megyn can lie to me as long as she lies with me.
                          Cornell University

Comment

The odd think about Rubio is that despite the media's flogging of his candidacy he's not getting as big of a bump up in polls as say Fiorina did when she was The Annointed One. If/when Jebbers! finally pulls the plug, I'm not sure his network goes to Rubio as they will probably blame him in part for Bush's demise since he didn't "wait his turn".

I stand by my prediction that Calgary Ted is best positioned to unite Establishment people (he is a sitting US Senator after all) and nutters. Conservative voters want symbolism over results, and he can continually point to his battles with Itch McConnell and the rest of GOP leadership while Rubio seems more of a go along to get along type when he bothers to show up for work, which apparently isn't very often.

Comment

The heart, or whatever, wants what it wants. I can't help it that Megyn is smokin' hot. She's certainly not the first pretty person who is also dumb as a post. She is rather unique in that it doesn't diminish her attractiveness, though. I don't know what's going on there; I only know, along with William James, that "truth is whatever works." Megyn can lie to me as long as she lies with me.
                              You may not be able to tell us what's going on there, so please, oh please, don't start telling us what's getting off there either.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                You may not be able to tell us what's going on there, so please, oh please, don't start telling us what's getting off there either.
                                Don't be gauche. Megyn and I have our secrets.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X