Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 - I'm Biden my time till I doctor the hearing.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Campaign 2016 - I'm Biden my time till I doctor the hearing.

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Willy Horton was mild compared to 1964. Heck - I thought if Goldwater won, I'd have to go to school year round!
    1920 has every election beat. One of the main issues was whether or not Warren G Harding was 1/32nd black.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      1920 has every election beat. One of the main issues was whether or not Warren G Harding was 1/32nd black.
      1828 - Andrew Jackson and his "adulterous bigamist" wife. She had been married to an abusive husband in her first marriage, and she ended up walking out on him to elope with Ol Hickory. Of course, divorce in those days was a lot more difficult to get, and unfortunately for her the d0uchebag filed first, on the grounds she was a whore. She could have contested, but that would've meant staying married to him through the entire process, so she accepted. The divorce went though, but ended up resurfacing when the JQA campaign was looking for dirt on Jackson.

One editor of a Cincinnati paper published an op-ed that insinuated that Rachel Jackson "was not the kind of person who should even be allowed to go into the White House, much less be in charge there". All because she walked out on a wife-beater. Holy Criminy. But of course, this was the 19th century.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        One editor of a Cincinnati paper published an op-ed that insinuated that Rachel Jackson "was not the kind of person who should even be allowed to go into the White House, much less be in charge there". All because she walked out on a wife-beater. Holy Criminy. But of course, this was the 19th century.
        Yeah, we sure have come a long way: http://abcnews.go.com/US/tough-words...ry?id=34324384
        Originally posted by dicaslover
        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
          Yeah, we sure have come a long way: http://abcnews.go.com/US/tough-words...ry?id=34324384
          "The case was poised for trial and a jury was sworn. The victim refused to attend court the day of trial, going so far as to tell the State Attorney's Office that she didn't care if she was arrested as a result of her not complying with the court's subpoena. The victim's decision to thwart the court process by refusing to cooperate, despite a properly issued subpoena for her to appear in court, triggered the State to pursue an Order to Show Cause against her, and the Court's subsequent sentence," the office said.

Hmm. More to this story, perhaps. Seems she was offered assistance by the local battered women org and did not follow through (presumptuous, and not a reason for the judge to punish, I know).

Comment

Pat on US foreign policy. Who is the enemy?

http://m.townhall.com/columnists/pat...cause-n2069800
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Pat on US foreign policy. Who is the enemy?

http://m.townhall.com/columnists/pat...cause-n2069800
              Pat? Is this a trick question?

Valid article. But being a world class journalist, it seems he should have taken his point much further. What should we be concerned about? What are the implications? What should we do about it? Is there even a solution? If not, what can we do to limit collateral damage?
              Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                Pat? Is this a trick question?

Valid article. But being a world class journalist, it seems he should have taken his point much further. What should we be concerned about? What are the implications? What should we do about it? Is there even a solution? If not, what can we do to limit collateral damage?
                My tnought on reading him for a while is to kick the neocons out and let them play RISK in the rest home.

UPDATE: Lincoln Chafee has dropped out. When did he drop in?
                Last edited by joecct; 10-23-2015, 07:30 AM.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  This is great. Roby is a moron.

That exchange does ten times more for Clinton's image than any of the argle bargle the GOP thugs were aiming to create.
                  That hearing was a disaster. 11 hours of nonsense and conspiracy theories? Yikes. I can't get over the lack of political skills The Boner has. What was he thinking setting this up? You have a pipsqueak chairman sweating profusely on camera, several people of borderline mental derangement, and a few others trying out for a Fox cable gig. All to investigate something for the 8th time. Time to pull the plug, people. When even CNN, aka The False Equivalency Network, can't find a commentator to suggest the GOP looked good at any point in the hearing, you know they screwed the pooch.
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    That hearing was a disaster. 11 hours of nonsense and conspiracy theories? Yikes. I can't get over the lack of political skills The Boner has. What was he thinking setting this up? You have a pipsqueak chairman sweating profusely on camera, several people of borderline mental derangement, and a few others trying out for a Fox cable gig. All to investigate something for the 8th time. Time to pull the plug, people. When even CNN, aka The False Equivalency Network, can't find a commentator to suggest the GOP looked good at any point in the hearing, you know they screwed the pooch.
                    Stephen Hayes believes Hillary was lying to Congress. I tweeted back that there better be an indictment coming then.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

My tnought on reading him for a while is to kick the neocons out and let them play RISK in the rest home.
                      The Fletcher Memorial Home for colonial / Wasters of life and limb / Is everyone in?
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Its official! On line polls conducted overnight show Bernie Sanders overwhelmingly won the Benghazi hearings!

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

One model of the Republican nomination path.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

HA! Anybody sad to see Jebbers! drop out of the race, raise your hand. Wait a minute, why is it only Democrats who have their hand up?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...spending-cuts/

Quick note: If you were running Jebbers! campaign, wouldn't you want him in front of voters LESS, not more?

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              HA! Anybody sad to see Jebbers! drop out of the race, raise your hand. Wait a minute, why is it only Democrats who have their hand up?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...spending-cuts/

Quick note: If you were running Jebbers! campaign, wouldn't you want him in front of voters LESS, not more?
                              Jeb should bide his time. He may not make it. But there's always a chance Trump implodes.

And unless Hillary gets back on track, there's an increasing chance we have a GOP president regardless.
                              Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                                Jeb should bide his time. He may not make it. But there's always a chance Trump implodes.

And unless Hillary gets back on track, there's an increasing chance we have a GOP president regardless.

You just go on believing that sparky. Not for nothing, but Scooby does that schtick way better than you...

Comment

Working...
                                X