Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 - I'm Biden my time till I doctor the hearing.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rover
    replied
    Re: Campaign 2016 - I'm Biden my time till I doctor the hearing.

Sanders campaign looks like idiots. However Sanders himself recovered quite a bit with a well timed, sincere apology during the debate. He might want to consider additional house cleaning beyond his data guy. Not only did his people lie about the extent of their snooping, the ones in charge of messaging came off as arrogant and entitled to rip off another campaign's data because hey - he's Bernie Sanders. Sorta reminded me of the "I'm Keith Hernandez" episode of Seinfeld.

So, it wouldn't be the first time a candidate is far better than the people they've hired to run their campaign.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied

He bombed in Ames, Manchester, and, more importantly, New Haven

Lindsey Graham drops out.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied

GOP primary math.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2...3vN/story.html

Leave a comment:

• geezer
    replied

I kind of enjoy this search for the most perfect analogy. Now what if ol' Bernie was walking down the sidewalk behind Hillary, checking out her backside perhaps, and she dropped her handbag? Would he try to get her attention and hand it back, or would he loot its contents and then drop it in a trash can? hmmm
    The only point being, of course they're all completely immoral psychopathic criminals: They're politicians.
    Last edited by geezer; 12-19-2015, 05:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    This Sanders event is like walking into a convenience store, no clerk behind the counter, no one to be seen, and the till is open with money sitting in front of you. It's not yours. You shouldn't take it. On the other hand, someone was really stupid leaving things open like that.

All this signifies is the fallacy that any politician and his crew are really honorable enough or moral enough not to steal the money when it's there for the taking. Bernie Sanders and his campaign are no different than any other campaign. If given the keys to power, they're going to loot the till exactly like Hillary will, exactly like the Republican candidate will. The money will be there for the taking, and they're going to take it. They'll come up with lame excuses, trying to blame the other guy, just like all other politicians do. They just need to stop the charade.
    puh-leeeeze

this is akin to turning on your tv and flipping channel and noticing that your cable company is providing hbo to you even though you don't pay for it.

nobody was reaching around a counter. it was available on the cable box.

Leave a comment:

• SJHovey
    replied

This Sanders event is like walking into a convenience store, no clerk behind the counter, no one to be seen, and the till is open with money sitting in front of you. It's not yours. You shouldn't take it. On the other hand, someone was really stupid leaving things open like that.

All this signifies is the fallacy that any politician and his crew are really honorable enough or moral enough not to steal the money when it's there for the taking. Bernie Sanders and his campaign are no different than any other campaign. If given the keys to power, they're going to loot the till exactly like Hillary will, exactly like the Republican candidate will. The money will be there for the taking, and they're going to take it. They'll come up with lame excuses, trying to blame the other guy, just like all other politicians do. They just need to stop the charade.

Leave a comment:

• 5mn_Major
    replied

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Bernie's campaign is now officially suing the DNC.
    Could be just me. But I think most Dems heard some noise about this data stuff...but suing the DNC is something that resonate more clearly. On the Dem side, this might not help (as in hurt) Bernie. On the GOP side, it would be worthy of a medal of honor.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

That is a terrible idea...thank god the GOP is a clownshow because the DNC looks not ready for prime time.

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied
    Originally posted by walrus View Post
    That should be fun.
    He should be using the SNC database anyhow. Not like he's a D

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    That should be fun.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Originally posted by jericho View Post
    After we get done bombing Agrabah, we can turn our attention to those idiots from the kingdom of Zamunda. They want to steal all of those fast food jobs, and we can't let that happen.
    Not to mention stealing women from hard working Americans

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Should INS raid the Borough of Queens?
    You mean they haven't yet? Better get busy. We got a lot of cities to raid.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    Originally posted by jericho View Post
    After we get done bombing Agrabah, we can turn our attention to those idiots from the kingdom of Zamunda. They want to steal all of those fast food jobs, and we can't let that happen.
    Should INS raid the Borough of Queens?

Leave a comment:

• jericho
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X