Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 - I'm Biden my time till I doctor the hearing.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 - I'm Biden my time till I doctor the hearing.

Bernie's campaign is now officially suing the DNC.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
      That should be fun.
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
        That should be fun.
        He should be using the SNC database anyhow. Not like he's a D
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

That is a terrible idea...thank god the GOP is a clownshow because the DNC looks not ready for prime time.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
            Could be just me. But I think most Dems heard some noise about this data stuff...but suing the DNC is something that resonate more clearly. On the Dem side, this might not help (as in hurt) Bernie. On the GOP side, it would be worthy of a medal of honor.
            Go Gophers!

Comment

This Sanders event is like walking into a convenience store, no clerk behind the counter, no one to be seen, and the till is open with money sitting in front of you. It's not yours. You shouldn't take it. On the other hand, someone was really stupid leaving things open like that.

All this signifies is the fallacy that any politician and his crew are really honorable enough or moral enough not to steal the money when it's there for the taking. Bernie Sanders and his campaign are no different than any other campaign. If given the keys to power, they're going to loot the till exactly like Hillary will, exactly like the Republican candidate will. The money will be there for the taking, and they're going to take it. They'll come up with lame excuses, trying to blame the other guy, just like all other politicians do. They just need to stop the charade.
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                This Sanders event is like walking into a convenience store, no clerk behind the counter, no one to be seen, and the till is open with money sitting in front of you. It's not yours. You shouldn't take it. On the other hand, someone was really stupid leaving things open like that.

All this signifies is the fallacy that any politician and his crew are really honorable enough or moral enough not to steal the money when it's there for the taking. Bernie Sanders and his campaign are no different than any other campaign. If given the keys to power, they're going to loot the till exactly like Hillary will, exactly like the Republican candidate will. The money will be there for the taking, and they're going to take it. They'll come up with lame excuses, trying to blame the other guy, just like all other politicians do. They just need to stop the charade.
                puh-leeeeze

this is akin to turning on your tv and flipping channel and noticing that your cable company is providing hbo to you even though you don't pay for it.

nobody was reaching around a counter. it was available on the cable box.
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I kind of enjoy this search for the most perfect analogy. Now what if ol' Bernie was walking down the sidewalk behind Hillary, checking out her backside perhaps, and she dropped her handbag? Would he try to get her attention and hand it back, or would he loot its contents and then drop it in a trash can? hmmm
                  The only point being, of course they're all completely immoral psychopathic criminals: They're politicians.
                  Last edited by geezer; 12-19-2015, 05:06 PM.
                  Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                  USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

GOP primary math.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2...3vN/story.html
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

He bombed in Ames, Manchester, and, more importantly, New Haven

Lindsey Graham drops out.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Sanders campaign looks like idiots. However Sanders himself recovered quite a bit with a well timed, sincere apology during the debate. He might want to consider additional house cleaning beyond his data guy. Not only did his people lie about the extent of their snooping, the ones in charge of messaging came off as arrogant and entitled to rip off another campaign's data because hey - he's Bernie Sanders. Sorta reminded me of the "I'm Keith Hernandez" episode of Seinfeld.

So, it wouldn't be the first time a candidate is far better than the people they've hired to run their campaign.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

18 mil vs 6.7 mil for Republican vs Democratic debates. I'm sure a large amount of that is because of Trump, but another part of that is stuffing it Saturday night. There were just a couple crappy bowl games to go up against, but NFLN also had a game and I'm sure there were some other things on.
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            He bombed in Ames, Manchester, and, more importantly, New Haven

Lindsey Graham drops out.
                            And so it begins...next up are Fat Giuliani Lite, Sanitarium, and Ayn Rand Paul

By April, the Republican field should be down to 3-4.

You kind of have to feel for Cruz...without Trump, this would be his year to entertain the foam-mouthed idiots.

As I've said, Rubio has set himself up to be the R nominee in 2020, just like Romney in 2008. One term of Shrillary will be enough for the majority.

Comment

I think Calgary Ted is setting himself up for 2020. Rubio is boring and being propped up by the media. Cruz is thriving even with the presence of Trump and a GOP + media establishment that hates him.

Either Cruz gets the nomination this time around, or he goes back to the Senate, wins re-election and tries again. Rubio will be out of a job come January, a job he spent very little time earning his paycheck in since he rarely bothers to show up for work. . That'll be 4 years being out of the national conversation while the Cruz' and Ryan's of the world are still in the news.

But, yes I see this becoming a Big 3 race after South Carolina, with Trump, Cruz and Rubio vying for the nomination. Some hangers on will remain provided they get funding. For example, I don't think Jebbers! leaves the race before Florida as he feels the rubes he sees walking around beyond the gates of his country club will eventually come around to him. Carson also has nothing else to do so might as well hang around and enjoy the ride.

Lastly, just to prove I'm an equal opportunity crank, here's former Dem Gov. Ed Rendell saying something stupid:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...-scare-me-most

What part of "John Kasich has zero chance of being the GOP nominee" isn't crystal clear at this point? Its like saying the Dems really fear the Jon Huntsman candidacy. Maybe they would, if the dude had a snowball's chance in h ell of being the nominee.
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                God gave you eyes
                                Plagiarize
                                Only please always to be calling it "research."

I went away for 10 days (Mexico, Honduras, Belize) and literally nothing of any significance happened. I am beginning to think I was wrong about Trump. He isn't imploding.
                                Last edited by Kepler; 12-21-2015, 05:01 PM.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X