Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 - I'm Biden my time till I doctor the hearing.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 - I'm Biden my time till I doctor the hearing.

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    You must not watch anything that either of them say. If we are talking personality alone, one needs to only look at the Colbert appearance by Klobuchar. It was brutal.

Then you have videos of Franken in actual hearings and he makes excellent points while keeping it light and watchable.
    My favorite quote ever given by "The Busty Amy Klobuchar" (c) KQRS from when she was the Hennepin County DA is, "A car in the hands of a woman is a dangerous weapon."

She was talking about a woman who was being charged with murder due killing a pedestrian while DUI, which is sad and somber. Still, her misspoken phrase was terrific!
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Then you have videos of Franken in actual hearings and he makes excellent points while keeping it light and watchable.
      Fine. But don't compare his personality favorably to these other politicians. He doesn't have high disapprovals due to his views (they match those of other politicians).
      Go Gophers!

Comment

Gotta like the notion of Marco Rubio representing the "new" GOP. Sure seems a lot like the old GOP to me....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...p_ref=politics

Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Appears it's Cruz's turn to be flying high. Will he stay? I think of the entire field he is furthest on the psychotic end of the GOP line.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Appears it's Cruz's turn to be flying high. Will he stay? I think of the entire field he is furthest on the psychotic end of the GOP line.
            His only obstacle is Trump. Otherwise he's the nominee. Cruz (like Trump) isn't being propped up by polls from a media establishment that hates him. He's got a solid regional base, good fundraising, and only one serious rival left for the Fundie vote which is the fast fading Ben Carson.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
              Fine. But don't compare his personality favorably to these other politicians. He doesn't have high disapprovals due to his views (they match those of other politicians).
              Why not? It's far better than 95% of other politicians. I seriously have no idea what you're talking about.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                His only obstacle is Trump. Otherwise he's the nominee. Cruz (like Trump) isn't being propped up by polls from a media establishment that hates him. He's got a solid regional base, good fundraising, and only one serious rival left for the Fundie vote which is the fast fading Ben Carson.
                Yeah, but when has the fundie vote ever carried the day? He's a true believer for sure but I'm not sure the party will nominate a guy so thoroughly despised by his peers.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Even more appropriate given the thread title:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...al-report.html
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

It is Going to Be Funny Watching People Defend This Guy When He Wins the Nomination

I am no supporter of Black Live Matter or their ridiculous tactics but if you yell "Seig Heil" and "Burn Them Alive" you are beyond scum. These are the people that support Donald Trump. Normally they would be marginalized but the GOP is so desperate to win they have to embrace the racist element like they are the Moral Majority.

The GOP reaped what it sowed...you fan the flames of hatred long enough with hypocrites/liars like Coulter and Limbaugh and this is what you breed.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      It is Going to Be Funny Watching People Defend This Guy When He Wins the Nomination

I am no supporter of Black Live Matter or their ridiculous tactics but if you yell "Seig Heil" and "Burn Them Alive" you are beyond scum. These are the people that support Donald Trump. Normally they would be marginalized but the GOP is so desperate to win they have to embrace the racist element like they are the Moral Majority.

The GOP reaped what it sowed...you fan the flames of hatred long enough with hypocrites/liars like Coulter and Limbaugh and this is what you breed.
                      Here again is where Calgary Ted has positioned himself well. To my knowledge his supporters aren't doing Nazi salutes at his rallies. He's all set to inherit Trump's support IF Trump fades, which is by no means certain.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

BLM are equally extreme on their end. if you feel the need to combat one end of the stick with equally repulsive idiotic behavior to combat, i find it hard to be indignant towards one group yet not the other. frankly it just shows you are looking for something to yell "SEE!!! SEE!!!"
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Here again is where Calgary Ted has positioned himself well. To my knowledge his supporters aren't doing Nazi salutes at his rallies. He's all set to inherit Trump's support IF Trump fades, which is by no means certain.
                          So then Cruz gains all the skinheads, how does that help him not look like a nazi?

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          BLM are equally extreme on their end. if you feel the need to combat one end of the stick with equally repulsive idiotic behavior to combat, i find it hard to be indignant towards one group yet not the other. frankly it just shows you are looking for something to yell "SEE!!! SEE!!!"
                          If only black people knew how to properly protest like white people.

Comment

so cruz gets the nazi's?

nazi's gotta vote for someone. not like anyone checking their id's

Comment

Originally posted by Foxton View Post
                              So then Cruz gains all the skinheads, how does that help him not look like a nazi?

cause he's not a nazi. are D all the freaks that support them?

Comment

Originally posted by Foxton View Post

Is this a failure of Affirmative Action or simply a need for more?
                                "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                                Groucho Marx
                                "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                                Ron White
                                "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                                Milo Bloom

Comment

Working...
                                X