Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 - I'm Biden my time till I doctor the hearing.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 - I'm Biden my time till I doctor the hearing.

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Am I the only one who is shocked a hollywood screen writer would make fun of Cruz. If he supported Cruz would he get any work?
    The question isn't whether or not he supports him. The question is why does anyone support him.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      Am I the only one who is shocked a hollywood screen writer would make fun of Cruz. If he supported Cruz would he get any work?
      The problem with that is every person who has ever met Cruz shares that opinion of him. The amazing thing is it has nothing to do with affiliation -- lefties hate him, righties hate him, and even the TPers who agree with him hate him. My god, Fundies hate him and they fall in love with anybody who would go Leviticus on our as-ses. According to Dr. Mrs. members of Cruz' own staff hate him, and Cruz hires people who are just like him -- i.e., among the most hated people in the country -- people who admire themselves and each other for their hatedness, considering it badge of honor... he's still hated.

He may just be the most loathsome person who has ever served in Congress. Just let those words sink in. That is a tough league.
      Last edited by Kepler; 12-10-2015, 06:39 PM.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
        Face it Wally, the only reason anyone would support Cruz is if there is something wrong with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxton View Post
          Cruz is as insane as he appears to be. His college roommate likes to still mock him.

http://www.alternet.org/election-201...ned-successful
          that's funny. love it
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Cruz said something at a fund raiser that ticked the Donald off. It's on.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

bulworth just started.....

if only
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Not a gambler myself, but an interesting read:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...cts-213430?o=0
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Here's the blow by blow on Cruz vs. Trump.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/firs...t-public/?_r=0

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    Not a gambler myself, but an interesting read:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...cts-213430?o=0
                    That is a fantastic article.

I'm not a gambler at all, as I am obsessively risk averse. However, the political market seems like a smart bettor's dream as it is filled with bullsh-t "analysis" and bettors driven by ideology while self-limiting their information due to their prejudices.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Senator Ted Cruz of Texas, who has carefully avoided public criticism of Donald J. Trump, said this week at a private fund-raiser that the real estate developer was facing a “challenging question” about whether he has the “judgment” to be president.
                      http://www.nytimes.com/politics/firs...-be-president/

Comment

Oh good Lord. Talk about a desperate media trying to generate a cat fight out of nothing. What's Cruz supposed to say: Trump is the perfect candidate and I have no idea why I'm running against him?

Moving on, keep an eye on a change in the suck up wind blowing away from Rubio and towards Chris "Krispie Kreme" Christie from the political press. Politico has a headline about him "surging" in NH...all the way up to 12%...compared to Trump's 27%. Yeah.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Oh good Lord. Talk about a desperate media trying to generate a cat fight out of nothing. What's Cruz supposed to say: Trump is the perfect candidate and I have no idea why I'm running against him?

Moving on, keep an eye on a change in the suck up wind blowing away from Rubio and towards Chris "Krispie Kreme" Christie from the political press. Politico has a headline about him "surging" in NH...all the way up to 12%...compared to Trump's 27%. Yeah.
                          Uh, NO. Media isn't generating the catfight. The Donald is with his reaction.

See Donald Tweets.

.@tedcruz should not make statements behind closed doors to his bosses, he should bring them out into the open - more fun that way!
                          Looks like @tedcruz is getting ready to attack. I am leading by so much he must. I hope so, he will fall like all others. Will be easy!

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Uh, NO. Media isn't generating the catfight. The Donald is with his reaction.

See Donald Tweets.
                            Again, this is a snore fest. Let me know when Trump sends people to investigate Calgary Ted's birthplace and questions his dad's sanity.

Comment

I find our agreement... disturbing.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Again, this is a snore fest. Let me know when Trump sends people to investigate Calgary Ted's birthplace and questions his dad's sanity.
                                May be. May be. But there was a Calgary Ted strategery in place that is now out the window. And I find that refreshing and interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X