Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 - I'm Biden my time till I doctor the hearing.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mookie1995
    replied
    Re: Campaign 2016 - I'm Biden my time till I doctor the hearing.

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    It is Going to Be Funny Watching People Defend This Guy When He Wins the Nomination

I am no supporter of Black Live Matter or their ridiculous tactics but if you yell "Seig Heil" and "Burn Them Alive" you are beyond scum. These are the people that support Donald Trump. Normally they would be marginalized but the GOP is so desperate to win they have to embrace the racist element like they are the Moral Majority.

The GOP reaped what it sowed...you fan the flames of hatred long enough with hypocrites/liars like Coulter and Limbaugh and this is what you breed.
    BLM are equally extreme on their end. if you feel the need to combat one end of the stick with equally repulsive idiotic behavior to combat, i find it hard to be indignant towards one group yet not the other. frankly it just shows you are looking for something to yell "SEE!!! SEE!!!"

Leave a comment:

• Rover
    replied

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    It is Going to Be Funny Watching People Defend This Guy When He Wins the Nomination

I am no supporter of Black Live Matter or their ridiculous tactics but if you yell "Seig Heil" and "Burn Them Alive" you are beyond scum. These are the people that support Donald Trump. Normally they would be marginalized but the GOP is so desperate to win they have to embrace the racist element like they are the Moral Majority.

The GOP reaped what it sowed...you fan the flames of hatred long enough with hypocrites/liars like Coulter and Limbaugh and this is what you breed.
    Here again is where Calgary Ted has positioned himself well. To my knowledge his supporters aren't doing Nazi salutes at his rallies. He's all set to inherit Trump's support IF Trump fades, which is by no means certain.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Even more appropriate given the thread title:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...al-report.html

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    His only obstacle is Trump. Otherwise he's the nominee. Cruz (like Trump) isn't being propped up by polls from a media establishment that hates him. He's got a solid regional base, good fundraising, and only one serious rival left for the Fundie vote which is the fast fading Ben Carson.
    Yeah, but when has the fundie vote ever carried the day? He's a true believer for sure but I'm not sure the party will nominate a guy so thoroughly despised by his peers.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
    Fine. But don't compare his personality favorably to these other politicians. He doesn't have high disapprovals due to his views (they match those of other politicians).
    Why not? It's far better than 95% of other politicians. I seriously have no idea what you're talking about.

Leave a comment:

• Rover
    replied

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Appears it's Cruz's turn to be flying high. Will he stay? I think of the entire field he is furthest on the psychotic end of the GOP line.
    His only obstacle is Trump. Otherwise he's the nominee. Cruz (like Trump) isn't being propped up by polls from a media establishment that hates him. He's got a solid regional base, good fundraising, and only one serious rival left for the Fundie vote which is the fast fading Ben Carson.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Appears it's Cruz's turn to be flying high. Will he stay? I think of the entire field he is furthest on the psychotic end of the GOP line.

Leave a comment:

• Rover
    replied

Gotta like the notion of Marco Rubio representing the "new" GOP. Sure seems a lot like the old GOP to me....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...p_ref=politics

Leave a comment:

• 5mn_Major
    replied

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Then you have videos of Franken in actual hearings and he makes excellent points while keeping it light and watchable.
    Fine. But don't compare his personality favorably to these other politicians. He doesn't have high disapprovals due to his views (they match those of other politicians).

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied

You must not watch anything that either of them say. If we are talking personality alone, one needs to only look at the Colbert appearance by Klobuchar. It was brutal.

Then you have videos of Franken in actual hearings and he makes excellent points while keeping it light and watchable.
    My favorite quote ever given by "The Busty Amy Klobuchar" (c) KQRS from when she was the Hennepin County DA is, "A car in the hands of a woman is a dangerous weapon."

She was talking about a woman who was being charged with murder due killing a pedestrian while DUI, which is sad and somber. Still, her misspoken phrase was terrific!

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
    And Franken is personality plus? Hahaha. You lost me there.
    You must not watch anything that either of them say. If we are talking personality alone, one needs to only look at the Colbert appearance by Klobuchar. It was brutal.

Leave a comment:

• 5mn_Major
    replied

Klobuchar does nothing for me.
    And Franken is personality plus? Hahaha. You lost me there.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Klobuchar does nothing for me. She's boring. Has little actual substance and has made some very, very peculiar votes. There was one that was brought up here about six months ago that was particularly troubling.

She would be a horrendous candidate right up there with Kerry. You could make a sandwich with those two slices of milquetoast.

Leave a comment:

• 5mn_Major
    replied

I know I've said this a lot but I really like Franken. Even if we don't agree on everything. He's respectable and is probably the hardest working senator on capital hill. He keeps his nose clean and his face off the newspaper making sure his constituents are well represented. He is the leader of the resistance against SOPA, the NSA, and any number of other anti-consumer and overreaches of the MIC.

He's the man.
    Agree on Franken. And as good as he is...IMO he's probably the senator with the second best prospects. Klobuchar has been dynamite. In addition to being one of the most popular politicians in the history of the state, she is on short lists for president. A few months ago, WaPo had her as the politician with the 8th best chance to get the D nomination (beind Clinton and Biden and ahead of Sanders).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X