Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2009 (or, in Super Bowl nomenclature, MMIX)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NFL 2009 (or, in Super Bowl nomenclature, MMIX)

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    I never make any lists or even pre-rank, unless I have to auto-draft. I just know what position I want to draft, que up the top 3 or so at the position and decide from there when my turn comes up.
    Online drafts I usually do that, but even then I have people in mind. To be fair, I don't care about those drafts too much because they are my "free/fun" league(s). My main league, no way, never. I usually put in 10-12 hours minimum studying/making lists.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I do recognize that there are many out there that do know their stuff, just annoying that some seem to really have none of their own thoughts...yet think they are really experts.

I was just venting.
      I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate View Post
        I do recognize that there are many out there that do know their stuff, just annoying that some seem to really have none of their own thoughts...yet think they are really experts.

I was just venting.
        No worries. Personally, I think Paul Charchyan (of Fanball fame, and KFAN Minneapolis) is an idiot. Usually I do the exact opposite of what he says, he's that bad, IMO. But people think he's a friggin' genius.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          No worries. Personally, I think Paul Charchyan (of Fanball fame, and KFAN Minneapolis) is an idiot. Usually I do the exact opposite of what he says, he's that bad, IMO. But people think he's a friggin' genius.
          You on the other hand are about as intelligent as a sack of rusty doorknobs.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
            You on the other hand are about as intelligent as a sack of rusty doorknobs.
            Yet when the chips were down (a buddy bet me that I would finish worse than Charch one year), I not only outperformed him, but I won the FFL title in our league.

So that goes to show how dumb Charch is.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
              He knocked out Tila Tequila - he's a national hero.
              Who the F is she anyway?
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                Who the F is she anyway?
                No one of consequence. Like 99% of the people on that garbage station.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                  Who the F is she anyway?
                  Someone that mookie would take great interest in, but Jon is right, she's of no consequence and is famous for being a skank.
                  R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Now Merriman is saying he was preventing her from leaving the house drunk.

Says he has the witnesses to back it up. Says he didn't hit her.

Why is a bipolar girl drinking anyways?
                    Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
                      Now Merriman is saying he was preventing her from leaving the house drunk.

Says he has the witnesses to back it up. Says he didn't hit her.

Why is a bipolar girl drinking anyways?
                      She's named after f-cking TEQUILA.
                      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                        She's named after f-cking TEQUILA.
                        And whores herself out to the masses, for attention.

She's not the brightest knife in the tree.

Comment

And whores herself out to the masses, for attention.

She's not the brightest knife in the tree.
                          A description that applies to 75% of the people on TV, 100% of those on reality shows.
                          I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate View Post
                            A description that applies to 75% of the people on TV, 100% of those on reality shows.
                            Yes indeed.

And Mangini keeping his starting QB a secret? What for? One is gonna suck, and one is gonna suck more.

Comment

Yes indeed.

And Mangini keeping his starting QB a secret? What for? One is gonna suck, and one is gonna suck more.
                              Just to throw off the Vikings in week 1?
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Yes indeed.

When did Cleveland sign both Favre and Jackson???

Comment

Working...
                                X