Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 - People lie the most after a hunt, during a war or before an election

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campaign 2016 - People lie the most after a hunt, during a war or before an election

Resubscribed to teach Bob about Game of Thrones.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Re: Campaign 2016 - People lie the most after a hunt, during a war or before an elect

Bob is proudly ignorant of all pop culture references since Lawrence Welk was a teenager.

That said, I'm interested in this "massive damage" done to the country when pretty much every traditional indicator of the nation's health is saying otherwise.

Comment

Re: Campaign 2016 - People lie the most after a hunt, during a war or before an elect

Originally posted by unofan View Post
      Bob is proudly ignorant of all pop culture references since Lawrence Welk was a teenager.
      Okay, that was just plain rude!

Anyway, give Bob a break. Thanks to Republican economic polices the crosses he uses to crucify himself are no longer made in the USA but rather in China. Yesterday while martyring himself over the Kentucky county clerk fiasco, the cheap Chinese made cross he was on snapped at the base and sent him headlong into a cactus! Nobody crucifies themselves on a cactus no matter how devout, so Bob is understandably in a bad mood, although his anger seems to be misdirected.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        Okay, that was just plain rude!

Anyway, give Bob a break. Thanks to Republican economic polices the crosses he uses to crucify himself are no longer made in the USA but rather in China. Yesterday while martyring himself over the Kentucky county clerk fiasco, the cheap Chinese made cross he was on snapped at the base and sent him headlong into a cactus! Nobody crucifies themselves on a cactus no matter how devout, so Bob is understandably in a bad mood, although his anger seems to be misdirected.
        OK, I let the first erroneous reference to the Kentucky thing slide, but if you're going to poke fun at me, at least do it on things I didn't in the last day say I'm not in support of and don't make the mistake over and over. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt one last time in that maybe you've somehow missed my postings saying I'm not in support of the Kentucky thing. It gets boring around here when people can't even get the basics right.

unofan still wishes I paid attention to him and his shrillness. Not to mention that math isn't a big thing for him. Lawrence Welk was last a teenager in about 1922, ninety-three years ago. Apparently unofan things I'm a hundred and something years old, which is about as accurate as most anything he's ever said about me.
        Originally posted by Priceless
        Good to see you're so reasonable.
        Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
        Very well, said.
        Originally posted by Rover
        A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

In which... we lose another would-be liberal hero. Julian Castro fellates the banksters.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            In which... we lose another would-be liberal hero. Julian Castro fellates the banksters.
            Welcome to the Oligarchy. Or, as it's also known. The Republicans Wet Dream.
            Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 09-04-2015, 02:21 PM.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Too many personal attacks on this board.
              Go Gophers!

Comment

Somebody forgot golf in the title.

EDIT: The last thread lasted a month. Is that a record for a political thread in a non-election year?
                Last edited by joecct; 09-04-2015, 05:39 PM.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                  Too many personal attacks on this board.
                  And not enough ponies...
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Why does that pony have party balloons on her butt?
                    Cornell University

Comment

Cutie Mark.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

You uncultured swine.

Comment

Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

You guys are hopeless.

Comment

Oh jesus...Bronies!
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                              X