This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV, or not TV, that is the question

I think it's been pretty obvious that DiNozzo will be leaving to spend happily ever after with Ziva.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

United Shades on CNN has been very good.

Viceland may be an interesting experiment. Dr. Mrs. likes F-ck, That's Delicious but I haven't caught it yet.
      Last edited by Kepler; 05-12-2016, 10:14 AM.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        The Good Wife is great to watch even one off episodes. I've given it a shot a few times and it's been pretty good every time. I just need to start from the beginning. I hope it's on Netflix.
        I just watched the Season 6 Episode where they actually allow a conservative character a chance to voice a coherant pro-life point of view...very interesting. I have thoroughly enjoyed almost every element of this show so far...
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          I think it's been pretty obvious that DiNozzo will be leaving to spend happily ever after with Ziva.
          Well they announced it last year. Michael Weatherly is getting his own show.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Well they announced it last year. Michael Weatherly is getting his own show.
            It's way past time. I would have expected that they train people to lead their own teams. Gibbs must be an absolutely terrible leader, given that none of his protégés have ever been promoted.....

PS this is sarcasm! I know DiNozzo and McGee were both offered promotions, and turned them down....
            "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

They've offered DiNozzo his own team on a number of occasions, and he's turned them down to stay with Gibbs.

And Handy, I know they announced his leaving, but I'm saying, from the last couple episodes, it's obvious they're going to reunite him with Ziva.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                They've offered DiNozzo his own team on a number of occasions, and he's turned them down to stay with Gibbs.

And Handy, I know they announced his leaving, but I'm saying, from the last couple episodes, it's obvious they're going to reunite him with Ziva.
                Oh yeah...I kinda figured that would be the case. If the show was going to continue (and it is) they want him to be able to come back and they kept Ziva alive for a reason. Now, when Weatherly's new show bombs he can come back for a 3 episode run and then show up for the finale
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Orange Is The New Black; Season 4 premieres Friday June 17.

https://youtu.be/c6O9rfoz0f8
                  A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

FOX cancels both Grandfathered and The Grinder. So very bummed. Both shows were pretty funny and well done. ABC cancels Castle and Nashville. I can deal with and understand Castle but I don't like losing Nashville.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      FOX cancels both Grandfathered and The Grinder. So very bummed. Both shows were pretty funny and well done. ABC cancels Castle and Nashville. I can deal with and understand Castle but I don't like losing Nashville.
                      Interesting on Castle. I know that Beckett was not coming back for the last season and I was wondering if they were going to try and do it without her; I was hoping that they wouldn't. I lost interest in Nashville the episode after Jeff fell off the roof; everything felt really contrived and forced.

Comment

I never made a habit of watching the Grinder, but if my wife would have it on it was fun to watch.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Meh, network TV doesn't move the needle.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Just saw that Agent Carter was cancelled. I am sad, though not surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                              Just saw that Agent Carter was cancelled. I am sad, though not surprised.
                              I enjoyed that show. It helped that Hayley Atwell was easy on the eyes. Was more surprised they brought it back for a second season because ratings were in the tank after the first season.
                              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Bachelorette returns on 5/23 for Jo Jo. If there's enough interest we should start a Fantasy league.

I'm willing to do the book keeping; just reply to this post if you're interested and I'll set it up in time for a draft.

We will go by bios since it's too hard to coordinate everybody on the actual limo intros. Bios will appear here eventually. (Right now those are last cycle's, unless they've decided to do a lesbian cycle which I think every person on Earth would watch so why not?
                                Last edited by Kepler; 05-13-2016, 07:32 AM.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X