This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
    Why are you watching the Price is Right?
    Hey. He might be 90. Or 6 and home with the chicken pox.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by spartanforlife4 View Post
      when did they re-calibrate the wheel on price is right? You barely touch the thing now and it goes around four times.
      wd-40
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: TV, or not TV, that is the question

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        wd-40
        All I know about repair:

If it doesn't move and it should, WD-40.
        It it moves and it shouldn't, duct tape.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          All I know about repair:

If it doesn't move and it should, WD-40.
          It it moves and it shouldn't, duct tape.
          PB Buster is better than WD-40. Sometimes a lithium or silicone are better served, it really depends upon the application.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Person of Interest starts it's swan song tonight.
            The Good Wife finishes it's run Sunday.
            Elementary is probably on the chopping block.

3 faves gone.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

3 faves gone.
              My wife and I have been watching The Good Wife on amazon for the last 2 months or so...towards the end of Season 5 right now...had no idea that this year was the last for the show. Hopefully it doesn't take long for that season to be free for Prime members. I think I want to try and get my wife to give Person of Interest a try...not sure if she'll like it. I know I watched quite a bit of season 1, but then it lost priority from me for whatever reason.
              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                My wife and I have been watching The Good Wife on amazon for the last 2 months or so...towards the end of Season 5 right now...had no idea that this year was the last for the show. Hopefully it doesn't take long for that season to be free for Prime members. I think I want to try and get my wife to give Person of Interest a try...not sure if she'll like it. I know I watched quite a bit of season 1, but then it lost priority from me for whatever reason.
                Opinions vary greatly on the last season of The Good Wife but personally it's been my absolute favorite. One of the new characters from this season has been awesome. I always loved Kalinda too.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Too bad, because it's developed into probably about the best show on network tv. Can't put my finger on exactly when it did so, but right around the time they developed the Samaritan story arc, and Amy Acker joined the cast.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Love the Good Wife. My not so good one got me hooked.

Comment

The Good Wife is great to watch even one off episodes. I've given it a shot a few times and it's been pretty good every time. I just need to start from the beginning. I hope it's on Netflix.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

3 faves gone.

Elementary was renewed in March for season 5.
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          The Good Wife is great to watch even one off episodes. I've given it a shot a few times and it's been pretty good every time. I just need to start from the beginning. I hope it's on Netflix.
                          It's not...Amazon Prime Instant Video.
                          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

It's not...Amazon Prime Instant Video.
                            I haven't checked, but is it on disc on Netflix? I'm not interested in it, but some shows do have dual deals like that. No streaming, but available otherwise.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Just finished S2 of Broadchurch and they followed up perhaps my favorite season from any television series ever brilliantly. There were a few petty annoyances along the way but overall it was aching, haunting, wonderfully scripted and directed and David Tennant again delivered. Only wish S3 was closer on the horizon.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                                Elementary was renewed in March for season 5.
                                Well, that's good. Although Sunday Night at 10 Eastern is where CBS shows are put to die. And with no The Good Wife feeding it next year they better plan next season as it's season finale.

Comment

Working...
                                X