This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TV, or not TV, that is the question

Sorry, was out of town and had not been online in a while. Didn't scroll down far enough. It was a big letdown for sure.
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Did you read below. There were some comments. For example I called it a maggot filled piece of ****.

Comment

RE: Mr. Robot

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
      So far everything has been straight Fight Club But Computers including the heavily telegraphed Tyler Durden thing. If they can come up with an interesting twist on that, there's potential for something great. If they don't deviate from that at all, or come up with something lame, the whole thing ends up looking like a waste of time.
      So obvious twist was obvious, but they also added another curveball that I don't think many people saw coming and set up some interesting possibilities for more surprises in the final two episodes of the season. This is definitely turning into a really, really good show.
      Originally posted by dicaslover
      Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
      Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

So Sesame Street is moving to HBO.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7T0N7WFCNY

NSFW
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I expected a Wondershowzen link. That show was the ****.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I expected a Wondershowzen link. That show was the ****.
              Truth.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Last Week Tonight last night. Epic.

http://www.ourladyofperpetualexemption.com/
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

If only HBO would bring back Fraggle Rock to join it.

Comment

People are freaking out about this move. HBO will GIVE new Sesame Street episodes to PBS nine months after HBO first airs them, whereas PBS previously had to pay Sesame Street's parent company for each episode it aired in the past. The reason people are going ape **** over this new arrangement is that "wealthy" families will now get a benefit over poorer families. Never mind that HBO just saved this franchise from ruin for at least five years, people are now trying to turn it into a class warfare issue.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Sesame Street is an extremely evergreen show. There's really no benefit to see them as quickly as possible.
                      Originally posted by dicaslover
                      Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                      Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        People are freaking out about this move. HBO will GIVE new Sesame Street episodes to PBS nine months after HBO first airs them, whereas PBS previously had to pay Sesame Street's parent company for each episode it aired in the past. The reason people are going ape **** over this new arrangement is that "wealthy" families will now get a benefit over poorer families. Never mind that HBO just saved this franchise from ruin for at least five years, people are now trying to turn it into a class warfare issue.
                        Did you read that Gawker article too? Luckily everyone in the comments ripped the author to shreds because one would literally have to not look into any of the actual information of the deal to think this is hurting poor people.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                          Did you read that Gawker article too? Luckily everyone in the comments ripped the author to shreds because one would literally have to not look into any of the actual information of the deal to think this is hurting poor people.
                          I don't remember what site wrote it, but if it was Gawker's article, I read it through an aggregator site.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                            Said article.

I like Gawker but, sometimes, seriously? Guy gets rightfully shredded in the comments.

The other good part is HBO is paying for double the amount of episodes.
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Amazon Prime's series Catastrophe, I'm three episodes in and it's been a little bit of all right. Setup of the show is an American guy goes to London for work as an advertising agent. While he's there he meets a woman, gets her preggers, and story goes from there. It's been pretty funny so far.

Comment

Gawker is the worst. Yet I still find myself reading it.

Mainly dead spin. They reach so far most of the time it's amazing they haven't pulled a muscle.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X