• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French Rage
    replied
    Re: TV, or not TV, that is the question

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    FOX cancels both Grandfathered and The Grinder. So very bummed. Both shows were pretty funny and well done. ABC cancels Castle and Nashville. I can deal with and understand Castle but I don't like losing Nashville.
    I never made a habit of watching the Grinder, but if my wife would have it on it was fun to watch.

Leave a comment:

• bostonewe
    replied

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    FOX cancels both Grandfathered and The Grinder. So very bummed. Both shows were pretty funny and well done. ABC cancels Castle and Nashville. I can deal with and understand Castle but I don't like losing Nashville.
    Interesting on Castle. I know that Beckett was not coming back for the last season and I was wondering if they were going to try and do it without her; I was hoping that they wouldn't. I lost interest in Nashville the episode after Jeff fell off the roof; everything felt really contrived and forced.

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SonofSouthie
    replied

Orange Is The New Black; Season 4 premieres Friday June 17.

https://youtu.be/c6O9rfoz0f8

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    They've offered DiNozzo his own team on a number of occasions, and he's turned them down to stay with Gibbs.

And Handy, I know they announced his leaving, but I'm saying, from the last couple episodes, it's obvious they're going to reunite him with Ziva.
    Oh yeah...I kinda figured that would be the case. If the show was going to continue (and it is) they want him to be able to come back and they kept Ziva alive for a reason. Now, when Weatherly's new show bombs he can come back for a 3 episode run and then show up for the finale

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied

They've offered DiNozzo his own team on a number of occasions, and he's turned them down to stay with Gibbs.

And Handy, I know they announced his leaving, but I'm saying, from the last couple episodes, it's obvious they're going to reunite him with Ziva.

Leave a comment:

• FreshFish
    replied

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Well they announced it last year. Michael Weatherly is getting his own show.
    It's way past time. I would have expected that they train people to lead their own teams. Gibbs must be an absolutely terrible leader, given that none of his protégés have ever been promoted.....

PS this is sarcasm! I know DiNozzo and McGee were both offered promotions, and turned them down....

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    I think it's been pretty obvious that DiNozzo will be leaving to spend happily ever after with Ziva.
    Well they announced it last year. Michael Weatherly is getting his own show.

Leave a comment:

• Shirtless Guy
    replied

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    The Good Wife is great to watch even one off episodes. I've given it a shot a few times and it's been pretty good every time. I just need to start from the beginning. I hope it's on Netflix.
    I just watched the Season 6 Episode where they actually allow a conservative character a chance to voice a coherant pro-life point of view...very interesting. I have thoroughly enjoyed almost every element of this show so far...

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

United Shades on CNN has been very good.

Viceland may be an interesting experiment. Dr. Mrs. likes F-ck, That's Delicious but I haven't caught it yet.
    Last edited by Kepler; 05-12-2016, 10:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied

I think it's been pretty obvious that DiNozzo will be leaving to spend happily ever after with Ziva.

Leave a comment:

• FreshFish
    replied

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    The Good Wife is great to watch even one off episodes. I've given it a shot a few times and it's been pretty good every time. I just need to start from the beginning. I hope it's on Netflix.
    All seasons were on the CBSTV website for viewing at one time. It's blocked at work so I cannot check now.

Leave a comment:

• FreshFish
    replied

Cast departures from two wheezing franchises....

NCIS, on "stay tuned for scenes from next episode," is making a splash about Michael Weatherly (DiNozzo) leaving the show; they showed all the team members giving him a big hug. Presumably that means he can leave alive....

For Castle, on the other hand, rumor is that they filmed two alternate endings. Either way, Stana Katic (Beckett) is gone; she is not coming back next year even if the show is. It's not clear yet whether the show will be renewed or not. Presumably they will know by next Monday, so that they can tell which ending to use! The assumption is that, if the show is being renewed, Beckett will die, if the show is not being renewed, she and Castle will have a happily ever after ending...

Leave a comment:

• MaizeRage
    replied

I have high hopes for Making History and The Mick, just based on the people involved.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied

Looks like all crap. I like how there's a 24 w/o Keifer and then a new similar show w/ Kiefer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X