• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rube
    replied
    Re: TV, or not TV, that is the question

The Americans:

Methinks that the Russian dude's bedroom talk might get him in trouble. Sidenote: he bangs any woman he meets. That dude is a total player.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Bachelorette returns on 5/23 for Jo Jo. If there's enough interest we should start a Fantasy league.

I'm willing to do the book keeping; just reply to this post if you're interested and I'll set it up in time for a draft.

We will go by bios since it's too hard to coordinate everybody on the actual limo intros. Bios will appear here eventually. (Right now those are last cycle's, unless they've decided to do a lesbian cycle which I think every person on Earth would watch so why not?
    No not really but come on dude

Leave a comment:

• ticapnews
    replied

I'm a little behind....did they manage to solve the case on NCIS this week?

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied

****. Was hoping her next show would be some sort of beach thing where she was in a bikini 90% of the time.

Leave a comment:

• SonofSouthie
    replied

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    I enjoyed that show. It helped that Hayley Atwell was easy on the eyes. Was more surprised they brought it back for a second season because ratings were in the tank after the first season.
    Atwell not out of work long.

http://tvline.com/2016/05/12/abc-ser...hayley-atwell/

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied

Just wait for "Chicago Uber" next fall.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    "Chicago Justice”

NBC is turrible
    The Blacklist is awesome. Blindspot was offtrack for a while but the last episode put it right back on the track.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied

"Chicago Justice”

NBC is turrible

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    No disrespect intended, but any of us playing Fantasy Bachelorette with you will be like us playing a golf match against Jordan Spieth. We'll be competitors, just not competitive.
    Dr. Mrs. is the one you have to watch out for. She killed me last time.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    ABC did a lot of canceling today. Nashville, Castle, Agent Carter. I think one other one.
    Sad to see Nashville gone. It started so well and showed great brilliance, but it slowly devolved in S3 and especially S4 into just rolling through the motions neatly wrapping up issues without developing them through.

Leave a comment:

• SJHovey
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Bachelorette returns on 5/23 for Jo Jo. If there's enough interest we should start a Fantasy league.

I'm willing to do the book keeping; just reply to this post if you're interested and I'll set it up in time for a draft.

We will go by bios since it's too hard to coordinate everybody on the actual limo intros. Bios will appear here eventually. (Right now those are last cycle's, unless they've decided to do a lesbian cycle which I think every person on Earth would watch so why not?
    No disrespect intended, but any of us playing Fantasy Bachelorette with you will be like us playing a golf match against Jordan Spieth. We'll be competitors, just not competitive.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Last edited by Kepler; 05-13-2016, 07:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SonofSouthie
    replied

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
    Just saw that Agent Carter was cancelled. I am sad, though not surprised.
    I enjoyed that show. It helped that Hayley Atwell was easy on the eyes. Was more surprised they brought it back for a second season because ratings were in the tank after the first season.

Leave a comment:

• bostonewe
    replied

Just saw that Agent Carter was cancelled. I am sad, though not surprised.

Leave a comment:

• bigblue_dl
    replied

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    FOX cancels both Grandfathered and The Grinder. So very bummed. Both shows were pretty funny and well done. ABC cancels Castle and Nashville. I can deal with and understand Castle but I don't like losing Nashville.
    Meh, network TV doesn't move the needle.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X