X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Re: TV, or not TV, that is the question

Dear everyone, please be extremely careful about house of cards spoilers.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

4 eps into House Of Cards.

Wow. Didn't see that one coming. There was some foreshadowing, but to do that this quickly? Man....

Hidden:

Not Meachem!!! Goddammit.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Anyone else watching American Crime? I'm two episodes behind but I have figured out one thing. There isn't a single sympathetic character left. Well, maybe one. But she's a minor character. Same thing with How to Get Away with Murder. No sympathetic characters. It's kind of draining.
    It's why I never enjoyed Nip/Tuck after about the second season. Not a likeable character in the whole bunch.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Anyone else watching American Crime? I'm two episodes behind but I have figured out one thing. There isn't a single sympathetic character left. Well, maybe one. But she's a minor character. Same thing with How to Get Away with Murder. No sympathetic characters. It's kind of draining.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied

Finally watched the first It's Always Sunny... and now I know what I've been missing out if this one is any indication. Look forward to more of it.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
    Final episode of Mythbusters is tonight... So much science learned from those guys.... End of n era
    Fark. Gonna have to watch it somehow.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
    Final episode of Mythbusters is tonight... So much science learned from those guys.... End of n era
    I'm gonna miss them.

The last episode was well done.

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

House Of Cards:

Watched the first new ep tonight. It's back to the mental chess that makes the show so great. Lovin' it.

Leave a comment:

• bigblue_dl
    replied

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    So I watched the first episode of Better Call Saul...I realize this was the pilot and all but jesus it moved slow. I know some people love shows like that where each episode goes on and on and is like a corner piece in a large puzzle but honestly I ****ed near fell asleep until the end.

And I know someone will say "just wait it gets better as it goes on" but people said that about Mr. Robot and I wanted to throw my tv out the window when I finished season 1 of that.
    Saul is 50 times better that Mr. Robot. It has a very BB vibe while being distictly different from BB.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Handy: that opening was indeed painfully slow. It picks up, though.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    Don't watch it.

It's terrible.
    I know you are just pulling some reverse psychology on me...but now I MUST watch it

I should have put I plan to watch the whole season to give it a chance...I am just not super hopeful about it right now

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    So I watched the first episode of Better Call Saul...I realize this was the pilot and all but jesus it moved slow. I know some people love shows like that where each episode goes on and on and is like a corner piece in a large puzzle but honestly I ****ed near fell asleep until the end.

And I know someone will say "just wait it gets better as it goes on" but people said that about Mr. Robot and I wanted to throw my tv out the window when I finished season 1 of that.

Don't watch it.

It's terrible.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Better Call Saul:

Great episode. Nice foreshadowing about cliffhangers, too! Methinks big turning points in the next ep.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X