• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Re: 2nd Term Part X - A link to a fore gone conclusion

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    There were more than 12, Frenchy. But keep believing whatever Pravda spoon-feeds you.
    "Dozens, not thousands"

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Can you really cover something that 12 people showed up to?
    There were more than 12, Frenchy. But keep believing whatever Pravda spoon-feeds you.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied

as well as the trucker protest on the Capital Beltway that happened a while back
    Can you really cover something that 12 people showed up to?

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I just got the thread title.

In my own defense, I never really read it until now.
    Bless you, my child. Go and sin. Then beg forgiveness.
    Repeat as necessary.

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied

Well, there are a few wackos that think it'll happen tomorrow. http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-...e-2471822.html

Perhaps they'll believe the sticks on the ground outside my flat are ancient Native American artifacts.
    Other than timetable, what makes them the "wackos" any less than the "knowing" who just knew Jade Helm was going to imprison and slay half of the SW USA on September 15?
    Last edited by St. Clown; 09-23-2015, 04:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

I just got the thread title.

In my own defense, I never really read it until now.

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I didn't. Based on this I am very confused. Is (1) he a righty wack-job or is he (2) an FBI agent pretending to be (1) or is he (3) a charlatan troll pretending to be blowing the lid off a fake (2)?
    Perhaps you should check out http://thepetesantillishow.com/ and give yourself a more informed opinion from the first person, regardless of whether we agree on the conclusion. They were the ones that were doing most coverage on the Bundy Ranch incident, as well as the trucker protest on the Capital Beltway that happened a while back (where I first heard about it). There have been other things here and there that I don't recall.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied

Alas, Babylon

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Someone obviously doesn't know about Pete Santilli.
    I didn't. Based on this I am very confused. Is (1) he a righty wack-job or is he (2) an FBI agent pretending to be (1) or is he (3) a charlatan troll pretending to be blowing the lid off a fake (2)?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    That boy's got an eye for the main chance. Good for him.

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

"Jade Helm 15" has now vanished from all the nutter sites. No explanation, no mention, not even a victory dance claiming they thwarted it (the obvious play). Something called "Agenda 21" is now occupying all of the same space. Oh, and I didn't realize it but they hate "Black Lives Matter," which is weird* because they also hate cops murdering people which was its inspiration. Maybe they confused it with the other BLM, which they also hate but at least that's consistent.

* It's not really weird. The other stories make it pretty clear that the target demo of these sites is white, male, old and so far right they don't trust the right anymore. In other words, Trump voters.
    Someone obviously doesn't know about Pete Santilli.

Agenda 21 was there since before Jade Helm. Plus, the reason they hate "Black Lives Matter" is because it is only used as a vehicle by old civil rights cronies to try to keep racism alive and thereby stay relevant. Keep up with the times, Kep.

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Originally posted by geezer View Post
    OMG I just realized you're exactly right, FlagDUDE. This is important for people to know about. Do you have any information yet about who is going to implement the martial law end times? What is their plan?
    Well, there are a few wackos that think it'll happen tomorrow. http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-...e-2471822.html

Perhaps they'll believe the sticks on the ground outside my flat are ancient Native American artifacts.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

"Jade Helm 15" has now vanished from all the nutter sites. No explanation, no mention, not even a victory dance claiming they thwarted it (the obvious play). Something called "Agenda 21" is now occupying all of the same space. Oh, and I didn't realize it but they hate "Black Lives Matter," which is weird* because they also hate cops murdering people which was its inspiration. Maybe they confused it with the other BLM, which they also hate but at least that's consistent.

* It's not really weird. The other stories make it pretty clear that the target demo of these sites is white, male, old and so far right they don't trust the right anymore. In other words, Trump voters.
    Apparently Glenn Beck wrote a book about it.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Last edited by Kepler; 09-23-2015, 01:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

I see the psy-op worked, if you say it was to enslave. What it proved was martial law can actually work and the people will be terrorized by it. Only a matter of time.
    Mediocre work I give it 1/10. Way to keep moving those goalposts though Frauddude

Leave a comment:

Working...
X