Detroit Lions 2015: Suh? Ngata For You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
    Hey Twitch, what's your prediction for Monday night? Russell Wilson throws for 600 yards and 5 scores? Stafford gets picked off 7 times?
    35-10, Seattle's PA announcer is openly naming our offensive plays by the 4th quarter.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Re: Detroit Lions 2015: Suh? Ngata For You!

Bust Mode may be out, so I'd say 42-10 in that case.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I think 10 might be the upper limit for this offense Monday night.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Vintage Lions right there on those last two plays. Let Wilson get away twice in 3rd and 12 to convert, and then Seattle puts it in the end zone on the next play.
          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            I think 10 might be the upper limit for this offense Monday night.
            Looks like you might be 7 off.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Defense 6, Offense 3
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Omg

Comment

I can't stop laughing
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Yeeeeup.
                    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

According to ESPN the refs blew the fumble call. Seattle should have been penalized for intentionally batting the ball out of the endzone. It should have been Lions ball.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        According to ESPN the refs blew the fumble call. Seattle should have been penalized for intentionally batting the ball out of the endzone. It should have been Lions ball.
                        Makes pretty much no difference in the long run.

SAME OLD LIONS

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Makes pretty much no difference in the long run.

SAME OLD LIONS
                          Where is Twitchboy and his Ronald McDonald video at now??

Surely the Lions have been cursed by the Elder Gods, perhaps the ones who cursed the Cubs even?
                          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

You know what, fark it. This season's shot anyway. Just spend the rest of the season trolling the hell out of the rest of the league. RKO Larry Fitzgerald next Sunday. Kick Carson Palmer in the jimmy. Heck, re-sign Suh for the max and say "deal with it." Basically turn heel. Or go Donald Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              Yup
                              Couple yes ago the stillers were trying to pick up a fumble. Polamalu was reaching down to grab it and got bumped and kinds sorta threw it ahead. Flag came out and even though the stillers recovered it was a penalty and the ball went back to the Bungals first down
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

0-16? Oh sure, why not?
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X