No announcement yet.

Detroit Lions 2015: Suh? Ngata For You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Detroit Lions 2015: Suh? Ngata For You!

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
    Yup. Old Man Peyton's throwing for 400 and 4 scores on us. Don't believe me just watch.
    And if that wasn't enough, it's Sunday Night Football next week, Monday Night Football the week after. We are going to be killed in front of a worldwide audience twice in two weeks.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
      And if that wasn't enough, it's Sunday Night Football next week, Monday Night Football the week after. We are going to be killed in front of a worldwide audience twice in two weeks.
      Oh, right then. Make it 500 and 6 scores, and Stafford pulls a Joe Theismann on live TV.
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

At the half, it's 14-6 Denver.

Fat Stafford has been sacked twice, and Denver's last TD came because "Big Play" Slay thought the Broncos were throwing a slant route. He got burned rather badly.

At this rate, the supposed Second Coming will happen before the Lions are asked to play on Sunday Night Football again.
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Same old?

Same old.
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

You can't line up 7 guys on one side of the ball on a field goal attempt. I do love when the Lions find archaic rules that they break.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Someone extend Darius Slay's contract.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

Seahawks next week, so 0-4 after that. Cardinals the week after, so probably 0-5. There's a chance of a win when we play Chicago.

Comment

And the run game was absolutely pathetic tonight. 28 yards on 18 carries?

Comment

Josh Katzenstein ‏@jkatzenstein 8h8 hours ago

Broncos CB Bradley Roby on the Lions offense: "We pretty much knew what they were gonna do, and they did it."

1-7 or 0-8 at the bye.

Comment

They're beating the Bears in 3 weeks. And then maybe the Vikings at home. The more I see this team, the more I see 4-12.
                      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                        Josh Katzenstein ‏@jkatzenstein 8h8 hours ago

Broncos CB Bradley Roby on the Lions offense: "We pretty much knew what they were gonna do, and they did it."

1-7 or 0-8 at the bye.
                        Spygate II?
                        Originally posted by mookie1995
                        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

And I really didn't understand the play call at the end of the game. Down by 2 touchdowns with under 2 minutes to go, and instead of taking chances, this team throws 5-6 yard passes. No urgency at all.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                            Spygate II?
                            A team of 95 year old grandmas could have seen what we were up to last night, and stopped it.

Comment

Cripes, at least fall at his feet, maybe he'll trip over you.
                              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Hey Twitch, what's your prediction for Monday night? Russell Wilson throws for 600 yards and 5 scores? Stafford gets picked off 7 times?

Comment

Working...
                                X